Herman Cain hospitalized with covid

I don’t know. But what I do know is not a damn one of those idiots are wearing a mask around an elderly man who is in one of the highest risk demographics there is for contracting, and then potentially dying, from this virus. And now he has it and is hospitalized. Shows how many ■■■■■ they actually gave about him or his well-being.

Probably because they all support Trump, like these other people:

images (1)

Cain is in one of the highest risk categories of people that are dying from COVID. Did you not know that older people who have pre-existing medical issues have a higher mortality rate than other groups when it comes to this virus?

Ah, it looks like you are saying he is dying from the virus.

Gotcha. That was not my intention. I hope he does not. That would be horrible. But the odds are worse for him than it would be for most other people not in his same risk categories.

Ok. I got it.

1 Like

I edited the post to make it read better.

1 Like

So we know for certain he got it at the rally?

No. We don’t know that. We will probably never know exactly where he got it because we don’t have a contact tracing and testing program in place in the United States, thanks to Trump’s failures on this front.

Ahh so Trump is responsible for no contact tracing in OK?

If only there was another, co-equal, branch of government that could do something. We really need to change our reliance on just one person for this kind of stuff

This just sad.

I agree

Speak for yourself, my state does. I bet your state does as well. Which is it?

Yes Trump is responsible for there not being a national contact tracing and testing strategy. Who else would the buck stop with for something that would track Americans impacted by this virus across the country? We have freely traveling Americans throughout the nation who cross State borders daily. As they should. We need a Federal contact tracing and testing strategy. This is one of the biggest failures by Trump in this whole pandemic.

1 Like

You saying, why doesn’t Congress do something instead of the branch that runs the CDC and the NIH and Department if Health that is literally responsible for it?

Because we mustn’t criticize Trump.

2 Likes

No you must put all blame, 100%, on him.

Except, Ok does have it.

https://coronavirus.health.ok.gov/contact-tracing-0

Maybe he didn’t get it there - but then look at how many people he could and may have infected.

And when I travel to your state for business, and then return to my state, and 10 days later I’m tested as positive, what is the system in place to contact trace me when I was in your state, now that I’m back home in my own? There HAS to be a Federal tracing and testing program in place to achieve this.