Herman Cain hospitalized with covid

Wrong political persuasion and that Trump’s BLM…amirite?

Cain is still in an Atlanta hospital. His twitter indicates he may be sent home soon.

We elected him to be a leader and during a time of national crisis Trump failed miserably to lead.

Now where is that thread when some posters tried to argue that its not Trumps job to be a “leader”

What makes you think he isn’t leading?

Should he wear a cape and fight the virus mano a mano?

It is a free nation and it is up to local officials to convince the populace to help with mitigation.

They have been woefully inconsistent.

:superhero:

Really? Are you in a bad way? I’m sorry to hear that. In the area I serve, I just experienced two record breaking back to back months that absolutely smashed the old record. Everyone is healthy and all is good.

Yes we know. You go to great lengths to tell everyone that at every possible opportunity.

I am very fortunate that I have been able to continue working throughout this crisis but I like to temper my comments because I know not everyone has the same experience.

8 Likes

It’s astounding and should be shouted all over the country. The media perpetuates doom and gloom but that isn’t the truth? It’s what they want…for no other reason than to remove Trump from the WH. I’m sorry that I stand for my country and want to brag about what a great opportunity it provides for all…who are willing to give…their all.

Good sign.

But there is a double dip factor. People get better, then get suddenly worse. Hope that is not what is happening here, and that he is on the mend.

The local governments could be helped b strong, science based leadership on the national level.

Sarcasm???

No. So far, I’m speaking the truthful reality of my geographical surroundings and hope and work towards that not changing?

For Trump and his supporters the buck is always over there >>>>>>>>>>>.
An actual Republican once talked about the power of the Bully Pulpit.

The problem is the inconsistency from WHO to CDC to face covering do’s and don’ts.

With CV19 we did not know and still don’t know a lot.

It does not appear so deadly now and this is a good development.

Trump has done a fine job of balancing public safety and health and economic necessity and freedom.

All his opponents have simply followed his path, especially Biden.

Thank you for validating my point.

And yes, it’s very good news that death rates are lower at the moment. It will be interesting to get a fully understanding why. I suspect it has to do with better knowledge/meds/techniques as well as more younger people getting sick and older people taking more conservative precautions including wearing face diapers.

What is it?

No you didn’t.

Good for you…Man I hope it stays that way for you. Here in N.W. Indiana our numbers are not horrible, but they are increasing a little bit. We have the curse of living so close to Chicago…Cook and Will County…we have a lot of people who go to work in the City each day and then come home to Indiana each night…we while in Lake County where I live, we have higher numbers, more cases, the 4 surrounding counties only like 1/6th the numbers we have…Again, population density and travel between high infections zones and low infection zones again seems to be key.

1 Like

Quibbling over the phrasing of a sentence is always conducive to good debate and discussion

1 Like

Quibbling? It’s outright untrue.

There you go again.