Here's the result of failed Democrats policies and leadership (Austin, TX)

It translates to “He go nuthin”

The only solutions are to give them shelter or make them go somewhere else.

You know what? Go to your town council, campaign to have those homeless invited to your town, and show them dumb libs how it’s done when it comes to handling the homeless problem.

1 Like

somewhere not to be seen. hidden away so they don’t have to deal with it.

Obviously there is no simple solution. Each homeless person is unique and has their own story to tell. What works for one person won’t necessarily work for someone else. The outreach programs I allude to would need to be flexible enough to deal with each person individually.

I ran across the story of this homeless piano player a few weeks ago. It chronicles his journey and I found it especially heartwarming.

Filth follows democrat policy.

Why aren’t they already there?

It is heartwarming.

But that isn’t policy.

They aren’t all homeless for the same reason.

2 Likes

The probability of a successful outcome is greatly diminished for the innocent child…yes, that’s the truth. It’s too bad so many like BLM, attack this union of love that promotes a happy outcome for children.

Agree. I was just looking to interject a heartwarming success story into the discussion.

1 Like

It’s mean to vote democrat because the outcome is more poverty and homelessness. So, don’t be mean!!!

^^^^ I don’t care who ya are…that’s funny rite thar. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass: ^^^^

1 Like

Cherry picking is fun!

Here’s the result of failed Republican policies and leadership (Oklahoma City, OK)

Is that how this works?

1 Like

People who are homeless typically have other problems than “capitalism,” alcohol and drug abuse among them:

“According to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Service Adminstration (SAMHSA) an estimated 64% of homeless people had drug use problems in the past month, 38% had alcohol use problems