Here's the result of failed Democrats policies and leadership (Austin, TX)

You are conflating inflation and upward opportunity.

The poorest in the US are already quite well off as our Honduran migrants would attest to.

Much more direct cause and result.

Migrants start with encampments out of necessity.

Biden flooded it with Covid positive migrants.

He showed us how terrible Trump was.

I wonder if this crime and homelessness is from Austin following the recommendations of one of our famous Hannity Land posters living there but also here among us? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Actual love…of the same two that brought these homeless into this world, unitedly guiding them from childhood into adulthood, preparing them to deal with the responsibilities of life.

So what, you got spanked.

Come on, man. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

It’s the influence of California that’s causing this. As they moved to Austin, they brought the ingredients of homelessness with them.

1 Like

Yes, they brought money. Money drives up prices and drives out the poor.

1 Like

You had me at “yes”. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

This makes no sense. It’s not inflation. It’s rich people moving in and wanting rich people amenities.

Can’t compare our homeless to Honduran homeless. Unless you are saying Austin is like Honduras

And lucky that yes was attached to my original argument. So it sounds like you agree with me.

How does that translate into policy?

Let’s just say it’s a work in progress.

Contamination.

1 Like

Why not?

I know what the liberal solution is. More free stuff, including a free home. Also a visit from their local community organizer with a ballot to vote for the party that will continue giving them the free stuff.

My solution?

Outreach programs that actually work, with follow-up and mental health assistance. In the end it really is about puling oneself up by their own bootstraps. But providing the opportunity, and assistance is key.

What outreach programs “actually” work?

Haven’t a clue. I’m simply offering my opinion. I strongly believe that simply giving free stuff does nothing to solve the problem.

Thank you for your honesty.

The thing is that I get really frustrated by the “look at liberal cities and their homeless” threads. I agree that the leadership of the cities are failing on this front. That it is a problem that has become more and more intractable.

I would love to see Conservative policy instead of the usual pointing out failure.

I would love to see suggestions of solutions… real policy.

I would likely agree with people.

2 Likes

And if you don’t have two parents you are screwed. Is that your theory?

Allan