Here is what Repub Congress is up to now. Not Ukraine, not Israel, but

Important.

4 Likes

What would the rules committee have to do with Israel or Ukraine?

3 Likes

I like those names. It reminds me of how the Soviets used to name decrees. Use as many words as possible.

The Committee on Rules issues the floor rules under which all legislation is considered. Each rule sets time limits for debate and which amendments are allowed to be offered.

1 Like

Looks like somebody is fighting back against the Biden administrations unilateral dictates on what kind of home products American’s are allowed to have.

8 Likes

what’s sad is that government has to spend their time with such legislation, because the other part of the government is wacko

8 Likes

So dealing with things FOR AMERICANS? Cool. Glad they’re back to that.

5 Likes

This historical incompetence, among other things, is why Republicans will continue their win-less streak in 2024 which has continued unbroken since after the 2016 election.

No smarts.
No ideas.
No shame.
No principles.
No idea what they are even doing.

3 Likes

Looks like that to me as well, the Dems are on a dictator frenzy! These Dem dictates need to be in every GOP campaign across the country.

1 Like

You do realize that all these H.R. measures are in opposition to the dictator unconstitutional, unprincipled and shameless Dems. who want to control every aspect of our lives. :roll_eyes:

All this Dem crap needs to be highlighted in every GOP campaign across the country.

9 Likes

I’m shocked … SHOCKED this kind of incompetence is being defended here. SHOCKED!!!

2 Likes

LOL- not a single one of those things is a Biden Administration Unilateral Dictation. Not one.

Republicans in Congress are wasting time and money.

1 Like

None of those things are real issues.

1 Like

The HOOHA Act?

Are they intentionally signalling their lack of seriousness?

4 Likes

And the SUDS Act. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah, they are real. Granted Dems are doing far worse than dictating how we wash our shorts, and/or if we can afford heat and air conditioning and there are committees to address other issues. But since Repubs only have a majority of “1” in half of Congress this ■■■■ show is all on Democrats.

1 Like

Nice try. Repubs head all committees and set the agendas. And again , none of the nonsense they’re “legislating “ are real issues.

Yet.
…

look at the gaslight

…kind of like EVs and “man made global warming” that are costing us a lot more.

1 Like