Here is an example of systemic racism?

Going about the way you planned?

1 Like

While I posted this in that other thread I now think it may really fit in well here…

Paraphrased for CRT, CLT, CT

If you don’t accept our Marxism sourced interpretations you can’t discuss race and racism. How can you discuss race unless you accept our explanations of racism!

2 Likes

Exactly. If it were they would be calling people out by name. Not blaming “systemic racism.” People make decisions, not systems.

Replace “drug orientated” with Marxism.

Then why don’t we fire the people who are showing bias? Why do your people insist on letting them off the hook?

But the NAACP have a link! :rofl:

1 Like

What has this woman done to get tenure walking in the door?

Personally this woman is the last person I would want teaching anybody…

Not because if the pigment of her skin but rather because her 1619 project thing is complete crap.

3 Likes

There is a reason why someone like Bill Ayers went into teaching teachers rather than continue making bombs.

2 Likes

Now you’re beginning to see the tip of the iceberg of just how “woke” UNC Chapel Hill truly is?

1 Like

This is in today’s news.

Black student leaders call on UNC officials to listen to these safety and equity demands

Black student leaders call on UNC officials to listen to these safety and equity demands (msn.com)

Well said.

We are seeing the leftist indoctrination factory on full display.

These people can’t wait to get their grubby mitts on our kids.

This is purely my opinion…life skills…things like the appropriate way to deal with others…that is my job as a parent.

American schools are running behind, what are we #25 or 30 in math and science while China is #1? That should be unacceptable. On top of that the child abuse of not having kids in school has set our students behind by a year or two…

Our educational establishment needs to focus on reading, writing, arithmetic…you know…the basics. I don’t believe the debunked 1619 project and the garbage if critical racism theory should be anywhere close to the three R’s.

2 Likes

…and this is yesterday’s news of 2018.

A group of students have toppled a controversial century-old statue of a Confederate soldier at a US university.

Students tear down ‘Silent Sam’ Confederate statue in North Carolina | US News | Sky News

Chancellor Carol L Folt said in a statement that the statue had been “divisive for years” and that its presence “has been a source of frustration for many people”.

Every previous receipt isn’t of this honor received automatic tenure.

She didn’t because….

She wrote crap for pay? It isn’t an honor, it’s a job.

2 Likes

Her Pulitzer Prize winning crap is exactly WHY she was given the chair.

:rofl: For crap. She didn’t deserve it and they did.

2 Likes

Zero teaching experience.

Then why did they give her the offer?

Racism is the only answer you will accept.

1 Like