Here is an example of systemic racism?

I haven’t heard any answer that makes sense.

They Woke.

1 Like

To you.

It’s what happens when everything is viewed as race being the number one factor in virtually everything.

2 Likes

Pulitzer Prizes are crap. Especially these days.

Let’s cut thru the crap.

You’ll only accept 1 answer…

They Are All RACIST!!!

Since none of us were involved in that process we don’t know what was being discussed behind the scenes we don’t know if they felt pressured, if they decided she was finally ready…I m guessing most of us don’t even understand that process. I know I don’t.

The immediate urge to jump to racism is a joke…there probably are multiple other reasons behind the timing and the offer…

1 Like

Must apply racism to anything and everything.

They already have the lock on, “you’re a racist and you don’t even know it”.

Impossible to defend.

CRT in a nutshell.

3 Likes

Yeppers…

It’s a pretty hard conversation to have when it starts with “You are all RACISTS”!

2 Likes

I’m to the point i don’t really care what they have to say. They need to buzz off and get off our lawns. :grin:

1 Like

Everything and anything is white supremacy.

Also … anyone who is a victim and oppressed because of their race no matter their circumstances means they can never be seen a victors over their circumstances.

“I don’t know about you, but telling my child or any child that they are in a permanent oppressed status in America because they are black is racist, and saying that white people are automatically above me, my children or any child is racist as well,” she said.

4 Likes

Misguidely trying to meet woke equity quotas among their faculty , perhaps.

1 Like

Unfortunately, they are very shy about naming any actual white supremacists.

1 Like

That’s because white supremacy is not just a man, it’s a mantra.

…how I had been hired without the Board of Trustees approval,

1 Like

You haven’t heard any answers that will appease your need to see racism all around you, so that in your own mind…this makes you virtuous.

2 Likes

Hasn’t heard answers that support the narrative/propaganda.

image :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

:+1: :rofl:

image :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

3 Likes

Exactly

3 Likes