Help please w/ sean past interview of DJT

TRUMP: And they are being drained out of our country, our jobs, our money, our base, and our factories. We are – we’re going to stop this.

HANNITY: You don’t expect he’s going to write a check, but what you’re saying is that they will have to make concessions.

TRUMP: Well, there’s many different ways.

HANNITY: So in other words, you don’t expect Mexico to say…

TRUMP: No. No.

HANNITY: … Yes, Mr. Trump, here’s a check for $10 billion.

TRUMP: Because politically, it’s not feasible. It wouldn’t look good.

HANNITY: So you think the deals that you make will more than compensate for the wall.

TRUMP: Yes, even if we tax them. We may tax them, OK? It doesn’t make any difference.

Look, we lose a tremendous amount of money. We have a trade deficit with Mexico, $58 billion a year. People don’t know that. The wall’s going to cost $10 billion dollars, OK? That’s a Trump wall, beautiful wall. It’ll be done properly.

2 Likes

I guess it is ok when DJT hits back at his enemies. That is what strong men do. I’m glad we elected this type of man over a woman.

BINGO! Awesome, way to go! That is it. Now put you on the trump legal defense team or the Nunes staff!!! Great work!:grin:

1 Like

Glad I could help.

1 Like

After the two-year burning diaper barge that has been the Trump presidency, is there any doubt in your mind that Hillary would have been the superior president?

2 Likes

if you go on twitter or listen to any lib about the wall, they constantly complain about the whopping 5 Billion (as if they EVER care about spending $$$$$). They say “he told me, mexico would pay…”

Well, I remembered the instances where trump explained it - NOT ANY DIFFERENT than recent DJT explanations (the new trade deal). Now you gave me another piece of “proof” Thanks

Since I do not listen to the radio program it was a little difficult to find because I wasn’t sure what I was looking for. :grinning:

Hillary didn’t care about anyone besides her and her foundation. She was laundering money to the Russians through Uranium One for decades. The biggest mistake the Democrats ever made was allowing that criminal so close to it’s party. You’re going to have to spend 20 years out in the wilderness before America is ever going to trust that party in leadership again.

2 Likes

a lot better than the metro sexual type Beto orourke, john kerry, odummy types

Metro sexual Beto couldn’t beat a lame Ted Cruz even though $2 million plus dollars were spent by superpacs. I hope the Democrats run that loser because he’s going to lose in every way that matters.

I don’t even know the other names you mentioned. They’re losers. Donald Trump is going to win the next election no matter what happens.

1 Like

What is a metro sexual?

He changes his story a lot… this admin is terrible at messaging. What he said to Sean he never chanted at a rally.

Trade deal revenue goes to the private sector anyway. How does that revenue get into the treasury?

1 Like

Yep. He changes his story as often as he changes his underwear. No matter what his supporters want to cling to, there’s a quote for all of them.

For the Trump supporters who want Mexico to pay for the wall, there’s a quote.

For the Trump supporters who want to wriggle Trump out of that promise, there’s a quote.

From a man who will say anything, there’s always a quote.

2 Likes

Lol thanks for posting that. Literally none of that makes any sense. It’s like a burbling brook of words.

1 Like

It doesn’t.

1 Like

Ok, hmmm never knew what he chanted at a rally had to be the exact same?! Nearly every politician, I have ever seen on a stage, tailors a message to each audience. I didn’t know there was ONE standard.
Now, I will use my economic degree to help you on the trade deal. (didn’t expect this forum to need remedial classes but…) So say under pre-NAFTA there are 200 companies in a particular economic sector. Those companies are paying X amount in local, state, employee, federal taxes. Plus all the secondary economic functions of maintaining a facility and support functions…
After Nafta (trump and even many big labor/ dems) have argued that the trade deal has enticed and encouraged say 100 of those companies to leave. With them leaving, all the above (pre-nafta) is lost.
Now DJT says if we write a more favorable trade deal perhaps 50 of those companies are coming back. When they come back so does the economic benefits to the US.
Then there is also the issue of cheating and the way the percentages of assembly and manufacturing have been abused by especially the chinese.
“Trade deal revenue goes to the private sector anyway” if this were true then there would be no taxes, licenses, fees issued by the govt. Which we know isn’t true.

• before someone tries to point out Nafta isn’t w/ china…I know that. However, many asian countries have found loopholes to getting products into US by way of Nafta countries. The WSJ did a number of investigations and Secretary Lighthouser (sp) has spoken about it.

Really? So if there are 10 companies that start business in 2019 and they are profitable and employee 100 people each…the US treasury doesn’t tax/ collect from those companies in the next 12 months, they don’t collect taxes from the employees?

“Build that wall! Build that wall!! Who’s gonna pay for it??? Mexico” that’s not a campaign slogan… that’s a direct policy.

No amount of remidial economics will get pass the basics of the English language. Trump said Mexico would pay for the wall. Paying for something is a direct action… your novel could have been summed up as… Trump lied and US taxpayers are paying for the wall.

As of 2017 the trade deficit was 71Bn. Remittances to MX topped petroleum as the single biggest part of their economy as of 2015.

Cost of Illegals in the US is around 150bn.

Finish the Wall =-5,000,000,000
Trade deficit =71,000,000,000
___________+66,000,000,000

Secure the border including completing the wall , tax all remittances sent to MX not going to a US citizen, and Increase the ICE field agen workforce 10 fold so they have the resources to do their jobs. Expand the immigration courts as necessary to deal with the backlog and new cases.

The wall pays for itself before even a small fraction of the Illegals currently in the US can be remove.

How is it we lose by securing the border again?

Biggestal99 says:

All illegal immigration 200 foot wall around the whole United States.

How will it stop visa overstayers?

Allan