Help please w/ sean past interview of DJT

I have been attempting to find the interview (date/time) that sean had w/ trump during the election season. Specifically, it’s the clip sean plays often where he says to DJT, you don’t expect them (mexico) to write a check do you? DJT says to sean, no, but they will through policy or something to that effect.

I appreciate the help

Who is DJT?

Hi niklord. I’d try YouTube. Search for phrases he might have used, or dates the interview took place.

You can get news on Youtube? What?

Your President.

Oh. Crap. I hadn’t worked that out. Thanks brother.

Google"Hannity interview Donald Trump". They all come up.

No problem. Happens to the best of us.

1 Like

I believe you want the April 13, 2016 Town Hall with Hannity in Pittsburgh.

Donald J Trump

1 Like

He’s the president.

I appreciate the help, heard a version of what I was searching for w/ help from RT. However, that doesn’t match the audio clip Sean plays often on his radio show. So I guess DJT said it a couple times. Perhaps someone w/ the radio show could provide that link or date. Thanks for everyone’s suggestion. I spent an hour or so before posting listening to interviews and youtube…but again it doesn’t come up.

1 Like

That was the best I could do at the moment. I have crappy internet so watching a ton of videos is not easy.

1 Like

Who is DJT?

Never mind. I figured it out.

Donald J. Trump is the President of the United States. Someday he will act like it and the Democrats will act accordingly.

Act accordingly? What the ■■■■ is that supposed to mean?

1 Like

A president is supposed to act like a man.

I’m angry, and I don’t even know why.

2 Likes

here is the problem, you have it backwards. I don’t know of DJT attacking (verbally) any person without being attacked first. Everyone KNOWS and ACCEPTS from left wing loonies, business associates, to biographical writers etc. That DJT is a counter puncher. As he himself says, he can take fair criticism but, he won’t sit idle if attacked and will punch back harder.

2 Likes