Help Calif... Please

My link is current. Your’s is 3 years old

AND Cali. didn’t ‘start out’ as the 5th largest economy in the world. In the 1930s it was a vegetable farm with film studios.

Rock and Roll wasn’t born there because in the early 1950s it didn’t have an MLB franchise yet alone a music industry.

In the 1960-1980s America’s tech center was TEXAS. (Houston control?? Texas Instruments?)

A person is free to predict what he wants about the direction California is heading, (spoiled brat liberal deadhead kids squandering daddy’s hard earned money or whatever) but so far, it is a rags-to-riches story that deserves to be told more often.

1 Like

Let’s see how long the improvement lasts.

It looks like the OP is not really a believer in the 10th Amendment.

I blame my additions on my math teacher. She was really good at the gazintas and other cipherin’ though.

:sweat_smile: :joy: :rofl:

As blue as California is now, another Democrat is going to be elected Governor this November there.

You are correct. That required lots of hard work and ingenuity and Californians stepped up

I’ll chip in a couple of 50’s. :grin:

2 Likes

Stated differently:
New York was ALREADY something in the 1930s (in the 1830s too).

California built California from scratch. It should be a source of pride. Americans may be right to worry where that crazy over educated pot smoking hippy whiz kid is gonna do with his life, but let’s not forget how far he’s come and where he came from.

The boot strap story of the 20th century involves a sandy haired surfer kid and the strap attaches to his board.
Whodda thunk it?

Omigod. . . . fer sure . . like . . . gag me with a spoon.

Like . . . Totally.

Ahh, I misunderstood that we were actually on the same page.

Yeah, I should have shortened my post.
One idea at a time suffices.

Yet for voted for a New Yorker and support an administration that is full of New Yorkers he appointed.

Bet you love America’s Mayor, too.

What are you talking about? Who did I vote for? When did this happen? Did someone renew my registration without informing me? Are you aware of voter fraud occurring?

we thought about if before we moved to austin.

NYC? We could make it the Jewish homeland and solve TWO problems at once.

Donald Trump. 2016. Has Fox not told you he is a native New Yorker?

No one could pay me enough to move to Texas.

1 Like

I love Austin. Shame it has to be in Texas.

current rankings
california 28
texas 34