Help Calif... Please

Lest we not forget there’s a hell of a lot of bootleg opiods coming in from Mexico now, and the Fentanyl coming from Mexico is particularly problematic.

Interesting accompanying article.

Still moving the goalpost I see. I said the problem is getting worse under Trump and

Who wrote this?

And I said.

And the chart and article I posted show that their was a dramatic, sharp increase in use before Trump was ever elected and a corresponding increase in the importation of bootleg Oxy that is loaded with Fentanyl.

No.

Its because the latest drug fad is the latest drug fad. Dope replaced meth replaced crack replaced coke.

Trying to hitch some preconceived anti business agenda to the problem is as ghoulish as and makes as much sense as trying to attach “save the whales” to the problem.

Every drug fad replaces the last one and every drug has a history.

Yes patients who become addicted to painkillers due to overprescription often turn to the streets for their pills when the subscription no longer are enough/runs out. I’ve never claimed otherwise

The 5th largest economy on earth. How do ypu deal with that trump huggers?

It is not an agenda. The reasons people get addicted is documented and more and more addicts are saying they got hooked because of prescription drugs

So do people who have never been prescribed it.

Yes I mistakingly took the bait after you moved the goalposts. The fact remains that the opioid epidemic has got significantly worse in the short time Trump has been President

Addicts will say anything and are notorious for blaming their additions on everyone but themselves.

With the highest poverty rates, rates of illegals, near the bottom when it comes to education and a staggering homeless population and the highest or near highest cost of living in the entire US.

You still can’t show that to be true and the trend was increasing astronomically throughout the previous administration.

Which does nothing to do with the fact that this epidemic wouldn’t exist on the level it does if doctors hadn’t handed out addictive pain killers like it was candy

Most doctors are incredibly restrictive about prescribing opioids.

Let’s also be clear, the OD rate increased by between 400-500% in the last half of the Obama administration.

Right.

Addicts are honest people who never blame their addictions in others unless uts true. Studies never begin with a hypothesis and the Brooklyn Bridge is still for sale.

“Staggering” lol!
Such drama queens.
I’ll repeat it again “5th largest economy on earth”. If ypu don’t like Cali, then don’t live here, simple as that.

We’re better than Texas
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/rankings/education

#26 California
#37 Texas

1 Like

You may want to look again.

Naa, probably not.

California’s school system ranked 9th worst in the nation