Health care plan coming in 7 days

I have not read it yet. What do you like about it?

Why are all you libs so against the new great republican health care plan!?

1 Like

You first. Get back to me after you have read it.

I don’t want to log into that site. I’ll wait until it’s released in 9 days. Fair enough?

Maybe you could offer something based on summaries from your favorite news site?

That’s what I’m talking about. Thank you.

Ask Biden about his plan. Oh ever mind. You can’t. He cannot be trusted to speak for himself. #MushBrain.

Google is your friend.

4 Likes

We are talking about the Republican plan. Please try to stay on topic. I know you are big on that.

Had a chance to find any summaries from any of you favorite news sources yet so we can discuss the plan?

2 Likes

Please stay on topic, which is that Trump said he was going to sign a most complete and full health care plan in 2 weeks minus 3 days, because the Supreme Court gave him powers like no one has ever seen.

1 Like

Complete and full. I like that.

Not in this case. You cannot question Biden through google or any other source. They are afraid to let him go off script.

Two weeks. Don’t forget that. Pretty good feature right there, I don’t care who ya are.

Frankly, since the Supreme Court gave him all these powers, it seems cruel to wait all these days. Why not sign it yesterday?

OK you two. Lets stay on topic. The Republican plan.

How does it deal with prescription drugs?

Yeah but Donald was right on topic last weekend, which is the topic at hand.

We’re discussing trump’s healthcare plan.

Which details do you like about trump’s plan? Which details don’t you like about trump’s plan?

I’ll let you know after it’s released.

We don’t know. He should have used his Supreme Court powers to sign it while he was busy flapping his gums about it, then we’d know and already be using that full and complete healthcare.

I would say than rather than having somebody read it and explain it, you read it for yourself?