Health care plan coming in 7 days

I’m interested in seeing how this bill works out. I haven’t seen much about it in congress which is a bit strange.

4 Likes

He wasn’t lying, he was writing fiction with his mouth.

7 Likes

Is this the healthcare bill he sent over to Congress on day 1?

7 Likes

I hope his health plan is as good as his Coronavirus plan! It’s been fantastic so far!

2 Likes

I’ll be keeping everybody informed on a daily basis.

This country has needed a good plan for so long. Too bad the Republicans waited until the election, but hey, I’ll take it.

3 Likes

Other people have told lies so its ok that trump lies…

Oh wait, he is just “filtering facts”…

2 Likes

In before “Obama said I could keep my doctor…”

2 Likes

Those are a whole lot of plans. Trump will be so busy, that I doubt he will have time to golf.

3 Likes

Big news coming your way.

he never said day 1 of his first admin…so technically not a liar who wasted 3.5 years

3 Likes

the higher the body count, the more you know its working!

2 Likes

glad to hear it, spending time golfing during a pandemic and a broken health care system would really be a poor choice of actions after all.

7 Likes

Trump: “Quick Steven, Google something about health care plan, so I can copy it and pretend it’s our long-promised plan.”

“Yeah yeah, it doesn’t have to make sense or be reviewed by anyone, or have any support in Congress. My supporters will never know the difference.”

2 Likes

steven? nah dude went to jared, teh galleria of bad plans

6 Likes

“We’re signing a healthcare plan within two weeks, a full and complete healthcare plan,” President Trump said. “We’re going to sign an immigration plan, a healthcare plan, and various other plans. Nobody will have done what I’m doing in the next four weeks.”

“The decision by the Supreme Court on DACA allows me to do things on immigration, on health care, on other things that we’ve never done before,” President Trump said. “You’re going to find it to be a very exciting two weeks.”

Big powers, folks! Supreme Court has bestowed him the best powers. A full and complete healthcare plan!

5 Likes

I hear Mexico is going to pay for the wall.

he will hereby decree once again

1 Like

When failing, throw any and all ■■■■ at the wall… Day 1

Good OP AZ

Too bad the forum libs decided to ■■■■ all over it.

2 Likes

Now this is just outright heresy. He will always have time to golf.