Health care plan coming in 7 days

That’s too bad. A good healthcare plan could have come in handy during a worldwide pandemic.

2 Likes

everybody says so

1 Like

Is there currently anything going through Congress? How is he going to sign legislation that doesn’t exist?

Who knew healthcare could be so complicated?

2 Likes

I just looked at the White House Healthcare webpage. There’s no mention of a new plan, much less one being signed in nine days.
Have you seen one? I’d really like to know what’s in it.

2 Likes

Well, you see, it turns out that jedi mind tricks are a bit more complicated to perform than Trump first envisioned.

2 Likes

I heard about a path to citizenship for DACA.

Too good to be true.

Allan

South Korea, New Zealand, Vietnam, Finland, Germany and Iceland all have eminently copiable plans.

Plus, success in containing Sars-Cov-2.

If all El Caudillo were to do is steal one or parts of all, and get the House to allocate funding (maybe by cutting a few welfare projects for McDonnellDouglasBoeingUmbrellaOmnicorp?), it would be an earned win.

1 Like

Oh stop with your fancy constitution

Executive Order.

This has been brought up by new organizations before, but to Trump everything, and I mean everything, is only a couple weeks away. For three and a half years. And this is from 2017 so it was already a joke then.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-06-06/in-trump-s-white-house-everything-s-coming-in-two-weeks

1 Like

I know. Have you head anything about it they might have missed?

What better plan did the democrats have? Anything come to mind?

Better plan than what? A non-existent plan?

3 Likes

What does this plan have in it you like?

1 Like

You misunderstood my question. What did the democrats have in mind? We know as soon as Trump banned China travel they called him a racist (again). So what exactly was their brilliant idea?

We are talking about the Republican health care plan. Please stay on topic. I know you are big on that.

What do you like in the new Republican plan?

Tell it to ArgyleBush

What do you like in the new Republican plan?

1 Like