Have you thanked President Trump today?

Do you love Trump?

This isā€¦ precious?

Lolzzz.

3 Likes

There are a lot of threads to discuss whether or not you should thank the president but this one knows the answer and wants to get right to the thanking. The debate is over what you should thank him for and perhaps how often. I think once a day at the least or you might not be considered loyal.

Isnā€™t it though?

1 Like

I need to do my morning duty(sp?) and then I will thank him for being such a pompus swelling jackass and unveiling his yuge bigly ego supporters for the weak jelly like marionettes they are.

Today I thank Donald for the consistency in his behavior, and for never deceiving anyone, from day one of his public life to the present day, as to who he truly is.

1 Like

Iā€™d like to thank Donald Trump for giving me almost daily reminders of why I left the GOP. Well done, sirā€¦well. friggen. done.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll thank him to leave office ASAP.

I like how he whined about not being thanked. That line was delivered with the emotional insecurity of a prepubescent, jilted schoolgirl.

As far as thanking him, I thank him for not being the worst type of person on the planet. As it stands, serial killers and child molesters still have a slight edgeā€¦

3 Likes

Technically he said he was okay with not being thanked, and you know itā€™s true because no one ever brings up not being thanked in the middle of a speech if they actually wanted to be thanked.

6 Likes

He was until now.

BTW, the decision was made with congressional input. His disgrace was a major reason they didnā€™t accept.

Considering his close friendship with Jeffery Epstein, and some of the comments heā€™s made about his daughters in the past, Iā€™d say the jury might still be out on that oneā€¦

7 Likes

Thank you, President Trump, for not yet unleashing Bikers for Trump to give us hapless libs the good skull-thumping we so richly deserve.

2 Likes

Bravo.

bikersfortrump

Wasnā€™t that awesome?

ā€œI had to APPROVE the funeral, which I did because Iā€™m an awesomely awesome guy, and do I get any thanks? Whereā€™s the gratitude, people? But thatā€™s okay, I donā€™t need you to thank me even though I do.ā€

3 Likes

Uh, the National Cathedral smacked Fat Donald on this today. The sad dumb ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  is wrongā€¦again.

https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/1108783499551612929

2 Likes

I know this is a place for thanking the president and it pains me to say this but i canā€™t believe the National Cathedral would lie like that. Itā€™s shameful, but it is what it is. EXCUSE ME, the National Cathedral actually called the president and thanked him for letting them have the funeral and only now under liberal pressure are they caving and lying.

3 Likes

Wow. Thatā€™s an oldie. Billy Mummy on Twilight Zone - the episode where he controlled the adults.

1 Like

Wait Trump liedā€¦

this is my shocked face.