Have you thanked President Trump today?

And the yuuuuge middle class tax cut pre-midterms.

I believe the fact he resigned in disgrace as the main reason.

Compare and contrast: Jacinda Ardern (NZ PM) and Donald Trump.

Have I thanked President Trump? I thank him every day.
I thank Donald Trump for giving folks the testicular fortitude to come out of their closet of racism and reveal themselves. Many are still talking in the abstract(see Lee Atwater) trying to hide their racism with code words. Hopefully because of Trump and the substandard he has set, these people can finally find the boldness to come out so we can know who they are and be able to deal with them accordingly. So thank you Mr. Trump
you sorry POS!

2 Likes

I thanked trump just now- it was effortless to flush the toilet.

1 Like

Is this what constitutes debate now?

More of a question

Preach it!!!

Thank you, Mr. President, for continuing to beat down those Horrible McCains. Keep hammering their dead husband and father. Keep them hurting in their grief. Your making it so hard for them to heal. They deserve all you have to give because they are so evil. Thank you for piling on and keeping their grief alive you terrific pile ofđŸ’©, thank you!

2 Likes

I looked it up later on. It was his family’s wish that he not lie in state. I had “lying in repose” confused with state and honor. I was surprised to read that so many people had come to pay their respects. You’d think he was the most hated man in political history.

You’re a bad man. You’re a very bad man!

My thanks to President Donald J. Trump

1. for having Mexico pay for border barriers, we all knew they would fork over the cash.

2. Locking up hillary clinton–long overdue

3. repealing and replacing Obamacare, who needs health insurance anyway.

4. Constant tweets to make fun of the lies told and made up words. covfefe anyone?

Allan

3 Likes

Nixon wasn’t inherently a bad human being. He made mistakes, yes. But on the whole he was a decent man.

Unlike the current man sitting in the White House who has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. He is cruel, lacks empathy and intellectual curiosity, and is the worst that society has to offer. He is cancer and is making our world a worse place on the whole. Our society a worse society on the whole. Our divisions worse than they have been in modern times. He literally is a living embodiment of the Seven Deadly Sins. And history will be brutal to him and every single person complicit in him sitting in the White House.

1 Like

He was a paranoid individual and didnt particularly like the press. esp those who gave him bad coverage or published things he did not like (washington Post, New York Times).

Nixon was a lot brighter than the current occupant of the white house however.

Allan

Yep. Famously paranoid. But also highly intelligent. Cunning and sharp witted. I’d argue Trump will go down in history as being the least intelligent person to occupy the White House.

I never thought he was necessarily a bad person, but the first time I ever heard his name was when my dad showed me the commendation he received from Nixon when he was 15 years old.

It was one of the coolest things ever, but every time after that, all I’ve ever heard about Nixon was how he sold us out to China, further botched the Vietnam war, Watergate, spied on American citizens, etc

It’s a rare thing to even hear someone say, “He wasn’t inherently bad.”

The least intellectually curious President to be sure.

Allan

1 Like

It’s true though. Unlike Trump who is a bad person down to his core. And his children are also bad people to their core. Likely a result of trying to emulate the example they had growing up.

Yeah yeah, you hate Trump. lol

Thanks for the info on Nixon though.

Nah. I don’t hate him. How could I hate someone I’ve never met before? I’m just being honest and telling the truth.

You’re welcome. Nixon was a pretty intriguing individual in our nation’s history.