Have you heard about lawyers and poll workers at the ready in your neck of the woods?

I for one thought it was a bit odd for CNN to make the case.

At 1st glance watching a Black Panther person on the video caught my eye.

And was that a bat the one dude who left had hanging from his belt ?

Seems like something that might frighten even a Democrat?

Plus they said in the end analysis that John McCain only got 13 votes there.

I just thought it was a reach to clearly conclude no voter intimidation concerns now noting they emphasized that as you replied on numerous occasions.

Oh yeah, I forgot it was Trump who coined her “Crooked Hillary” in 2016.

Plagiarism is something we all already know Biden is guilty of.

A classic move by Trump. He tends to project the behavior he himself is exhibiting

1 Like

Right. Because politicians always tell the truth, and so does CNN! I’m guessing if it were a couple of big white guys standing out there with clubs and wearing MAGA hats, you libs would be screaming like, well, LIBS!!

1 Like

There it is folks…always about race.

Third post in…race wasn’t mention in OP, OP link or forum itself.

Now ask yourself this question…why?

1 Like

Because this is the first time in 40 years that the GOP hasn’t been under a Federal consent decree that prevented them from mobilizing like this, a consent decree that was put in place because the GOP systematically tried to intimidate and prevent minorities from voting legally.

Glad we were able to clear that up. All the GOP’s efforts this year will be in urban areas and areas where there will be a high percentage of minorities and likely Democratic voters, to try and prevent them from voting through various means and legal challenges.

That’s why. I didn’t make it about race, the GOP historically has. I’m pointing that history out and what to expect.

6 Likes

Poll watchers and gangs of lawyers ready to deploy at a phone call happen every single election and no one ever cared until now.

I understand Peter…I really do.

1 Like

Good, because it’s pretty simple. The GOP is deeply unpopular with minority voters. Therefore, the GOP tries to prevent minorities from voting.

What did they do?

And what do you think you’re doing now? Intimidation minorities from voting.

Nothing like a man with a billy club in his hand that makes you want to ask; “yo, so who am I votin’ for again”?

1 Like

If I was a lawyer, and the Trump campaign wanted to hire me, I’d be demanding cash up front.

5 Likes

It was pure coincidence that Republican candidates got so few votes there. Pure coincidence… Just ask them.

If someone owes everyone money, make sure they don’t owe you money.

I think it had to do with 90% of that voting district being registered Democratic.

Here it is again. Screaming about LIBS! about the behavior that the cons are actually doing in this thread, regarding the video of the black gentlemen outside the polling place.

1 Like

I think I have still some Trial Lawyers/NLG phone numbers in my phone from an E-Day 10 years ago.

And they intend to keep it that way!!

You mean the two thugs carrying clubs and wearing the black panther clothing?? I suppose you’d be just fine with two “white gentlemen” wearing KKK costumes and carrying clubs hanging around outside a polling place for hours as long as the district was 90% registered Republicans then right?

Sure you would.