Have you heard about lawyers and poll workers at the ready in your neck of the woods?

According to this article the Trump campaign in anticipation of legal battles regarding the General Election is further readying themselves retaining potentially thousands of lawyers across America.

In addition, clearly GOP officials are getting the word out Nationally seeking additional volunteers to serve as additional watchful eyes at many polling stations in probably all 50 States and territories too.

I myself reside in a Mid-Atlantic State that very likely will remain blue in the upcoming General Election for the POTUS. As such, I have not heard much about my State lawyering up for either party. That being said, ads locally to fill both “paid” vacancies for poll workers as well as asking for more volunteers are evident.

What about where you live?

Haven’t heard anything here but this is a deep red state that will likely go two to one (or more) for our esteemed President Trump. :grin: :+1:t2:

Now that Republicans aren’t under a Federal consent decree for the first time since 1981, yes it’s expected they will replay the same actions that got them under the Federal consent decree in the first place.

Voting while not white will be problematic, legal challenges to legal votes, they’ll be pulling out all the stops this year.

2 Likes

Yep - Trump sees the writing on the wall. He knows he most likely can’t win based on actual votes, so he has to get his lawyers ready to go to court to try to get as many of those votes thrown out as possible.

I’m sure that will further endear the GOP to people across America.

I am confused, what precisely in this particular voting cycle on November 3rd does your reply “while not white” in NJ will be “problematic”? Please explain.

And how the Dem governor in NJ is sending out ballots to registered voters in his State, even if they did not ask for one themselves, is that also problematic in your view?

Oh, I’m happy to help. It was a Federal, IE national consent decree Republicans were under, it was just NJ that went to court.

So what you can expect nationally is that Republicans will be pulling out the classics. Voter caging, legal challenges over every legal vote, mailed notices about how if you don’t have all your fines and taxes paid you could be arrested trying to vote, goon squads and voter intimidation at polling stations.

Republicans don’t do well when too many people participate in voting, so they always seek to limit it. They don’t want every eligible person to vote or have it counted. Watch.

2 Likes

Seems like at least in NJ there are a lot of last minute changes with ballots leading up to the General Election. I am hearing people are getting ballots in states via the mail they did not even request.
In prior general elections there in Garden State I think you had to 1st request an actual ballot?

I also asked you before if anything the Dems run governors (like in NJ) are doing in this regard is problematic from your vantage point. How about a reply to that too?

Why, here’s a couple of those intimidating rascals right here! Caution: may be some offensive language.

Trump predicts over and over again he will be re-elected (via the electoral college) in November.

Ask Hillary how winning only the popular vote in 2016 means very little in the grand scheme of things…

Joe Biden is running against Donald Trump.

Donald Trump is running against the 2020 election.

2 Likes

He can predict all he wants. Until he has 270 electoral votes, it’s all talk.

Hey! That’s a great video! Did you watch it? Really really should have.

4 Likes

Wow!!

Thanks for sharing, saw how CNN at end of this clip stated thankfully no evidence of voter intimidation occurred back then in November 2008 in this Philly voting precinct.

No, not at the end. The whole video documented how there was no voter intimidation there. Even from the local white politicians points of view.

1 Like

[quote=“wonderingrover, post:11, topic:235710, full:true”]

Exactly results matter and talk is cheap for any election.

What do you make of Biden retaining hundreds of lawyers which was long reported months ago?

This is SOP. Don’t know why this is so shocking to some.

That was the conclusion from the Bush DOJ, yes.

See the white woman about 20 feet behind them yapping on a cell phone for how long? lol

2 Likes

[quote=“NickN, post:16, topic:235710, full:true”]

If I was going against someone as crooked as Trump, I’d probably be consulting lawyers as well.

Our Republican legislature just passed a law so the city clerks can start counting ballots before the polls close on Nov. 3rd.