Have the Dems demandeed Biden step down?

The the whole meme’ that Trump abused his office to get the Ukrainians to dig up dirt on his opponent is pretty well trashed.

1 Like

well, to the non-stupid anyway

There’s no video I’ve seen where he mentions taking pressure off Hunter. Do you have a link to that video?

If I saw it I wouldn’t ask for a link. Sorry if you think I’m stupid. Maybe you shouldn’t respond anymore.

Bookmarked.

If you’re going to bookmark it then by all means bookmark the whole post instead of taking it out of context.

So no reliable source than?

i didnt say that. he brags about presuring Ukraine to fire a prosecutor looking into his coke head son.

do a lil search. if you are afraid to, or refuse to let me know.

This is what they do when they have nothing else, paint you into an ever shrinking box in the corner.

I will remember the whole post.

No worries there.

if trump were on video bragging like this he’d be launched into outer space already.

what a world

1 Like

well they can try

1 Like

It is a pretty amazing world. I like being here!

it’s a pretty good world for the left and democrats.

makes one wonder why they are so writhing with hate and anger

1 Like

You don’t think doing a search will turn up arguments on both sides? Info on Google (or anywhere else) is only as good as the source. You seem pretty sure of your position so I’m interested in what source you are relying.

Republican and Democrat officials have been doing the exact thing Biden did for ever.

What trump did was use the power of his office for personal gain.

There are plenty of videos of Trump bragging about things he has done while in office that are completely legit.

Biden’s actions were legit.

See…i am neither. Just don’t support Trump. I’m not angry either. Just don’t support Trump. This world is an awesome place despite what happens here with Trump or Biden. There is a lot to be happy about.

What exactly was the quid pro quo on the part of Trump? In Biden’s case it’s obvious and I seriously doubt you can show us a similar case from the past where a POTUS or VP blackmailed a foreign gov’t to drop a case affecting a family member so directly.

huh? it was confirmed by the readout today.

He asked the pres. of Ukraine to investigate Biden with the help of the AG and his personal attorney.