Have the Dems demandeed Biden step down?

Yes. And what keeps not getting reported is that as our foreign policy the leadership on the hill was informed and did not have a problem with our actions in Ukraine.

What position does he hold to step down from?

That’s right, peddling influence can never be wrong as long as your party affiliations are Democrat right?

1 Like

He might be, it’s not like were talking about Yang or Booker, Biden has been in the lead before he even entered the race.There is no reason to think he can’t win the democratic primaries.

Are you being obtuse or are you actually this confused?

Are you saying Biden conclusvely did nothing wrong? Or that wrongdoing has not been proven?

I wholeheartedly believe in due-process and believe EVERYONE is innocent until proven guilty. Based on what we know conclusvely about Biden’s dealings with Ukraine, wouldn’t you agree there is at least the appearance of impropriety?

At this point, do we know if POTUS committed high crimes or misdemeanors based on the Ukraine conversation? Aren’t there more questions that need to be answered? More facts that need to be examined?

Dems revert to the most extreme action possible: impeachment. At the same time, they show no interest in looking into Biden’s actions.

I don’t know what to call this other than hyprocicy.

Yup, exactly

Source? I’m open minded and willing to see if that is the case.

No one has resorted to impeachment. Inquiry to impeachment is simply a government phrase that means they are investigating. There are currently 6 committees investigating Trump. The White House still has not released the Whistleblower report yet. They are far from impeachment.

Context:
D v R

1 Like

This remind me of that scene from “Carrie”…They all going to laugh you…they all going to laugh at you…they all going to laugh at you…

Just google Viktor Shokin. There have been articles about how the US and members of the EU were in communication for months to get rid of the guy.

he pressured ukraine to fire prosecutor by threatening to not release US aid, to take pressure off his coke-head son

and bragged about it

it even made the news.

Where did Biden say the prosecutor was fired to take pressure off his son?

Link to this bragging?

No…

Not that I know of. As I understand it, the investigation leads to a determination if there are adequate evidence to support a defined one or more “high crimes and misdemeanors”. The the House must vote to agree to those charges. Then the fun begins.

when he bragged about it. on video

surely cnn has been harping on this…

So you need specific words coming from Biden before you are concerned?

But Dems will make claims of treason against President Trump with no proof what so ever.

you all saw/heard the video. set up your stupid narratives elsewhere. this isnt cnn

1 Like