Have over 30,000 Americans died from complications related to COVID vaccinations?

An analysis of the VAERS data base shows a disturbing increase in “unclassified” deaths after vaccination compared to a similar time period before the introduction of the COVID vaccines.

Is the number of vaccine-related deaths far higher than what the government has acknowledged?

Or is there some problem with the database that shows such a massive increase in deaths?

On the surface, it is hard to explain the difference simply as an increase in the number of people receiving vaccinations. The number of flu vaccinations in 2019-2020 was over 170 million. That is higher than the number of people fully vaccinated for COVID by early June.

The swine flu vaccination program in 1976 was stopped because of 53 deaths out of 45 million vaccinated persons. If we are really looking at over 30000 vaccine-related deaths, then the death rate is over 100 times higher than that for the swine flu vaccine in 1976.

Will the CDC address this issue? Or will the response be further censorship to avoid dealing with uncomfortable questions?

Chinese Wuhan Virus is really bad ■■■■■ The CCP should pay for it. My heart goes out to the Chinese People who live with such a ■■■■■■ up communist govt.

Sure looks like Chinese Wuhan Virus was man made. Bat lady who was funded in part by Faucci, works for the Communist Military .

Yes, and every death and injury from pandemic-related vaccinations should be considered as part of the pandemic as well.

1 Like

“You’re attacking science”!!! -Lord fauci

Look, the fact has always been that some people would die after getting the vaccine. People die every day, for myriad causes, and when you vaccinate that many people there’s going to be some overlap.

That said, you’re not going to get a serious discussion on these boards. You’re dealing with the same crew who SWEAR Trump said “drink bleach”, “inject bleach”…and post memes about Heartgard to dismiss talk about ivermectine, and fish tank cleaner to dismiss talk about hydroxy, all the while pretending those treatments have never been used for humans.

If there’s one thing the past year has proven, it’s that the people in charge have REPEATEDLY LIED to the American people about Covid regarding every aspect of this pandemic. They will continue to lie.

The best question to ask is why haven’t the vaccines been fully approved by the FDA, and when will that happen??

6 Likes

This is a bit of misinformation that has been going around for a few months now, likely from anti-vaxxers and the Conservative Media outlets.

VAERS operates on two different plateaus, one for approved meds and one for EUA meds.

For approved meds, only health care providers submit possible harmful side effects or deaths after a med is given, and only if the HCP feels the med is likely responsible.

For EUA meds, anyone can report it, including parents or friends. The net is intentionally wide because the med (in this case a vaccine) has not been fully approved and the impetus to accept any information is elevated.

So if a vaccinated person gets hit by a bus and dies, anyone can report the death to VAERS as a possible side effect or mortality. And the CDC will have to investigate it. Likewise, HCPs are required under an EUA to report all adverse events or mortalities of vaccinated patients, even if they KNOW the vaccine had nothing to do with it.

So you cannot compare approved vaccines with vaccines distributed under an EUA and remark that the VAERS numbers are damning. They aren’t, it’s just baked into the pie that any EUA vaccine is going to face harsher scrutiny and over reporting.

And anyone (say, Tucker Carlson, who often brings up these VAERS numbers) are fear mongering and attempting to hamper vaccination efforts which could save lives. It is irresponsible and harmful to do so.

8 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised to see them suppressing the vaccine related issues the same way they inflated Kung Flu deaths last year.

All part of the newest 20 year panic.

5 Likes

Yeah this from the side that keeps bringing up how Harris was undermining vaccine efforts.

Serious discussion pfft

2 Likes

The unskew vaccine numbers movement has beguneth

Anti-vaxxers are playing with fire.

1 Like

I am hoping the mRNA vaccines get approved soon, it will really help matters. Most times, you don’t get full approval until you have data 2 years out that support it is a safe drug or vaccine. But since we are looking at hundreds of millions of doses already given, approval might be sped up. There are still scientists that want to wait on it, but there is now a growing call to get full approval as part of the “warp speed” philosophy that things need to be escalated and red tape needs to be cut.

Approval would help in many matters, including reassuring some hesitant folks to get it. Also, if a corporation etc. wanted to mandate vaccinations, it would stand on better legal ground if the vaccine was fully approved.

2 Likes

Ridiculous to even suggest such an instance.

Do you have any proof of something even remotely like this being reported to vaers?

Just mudding the waters doesn’t help your cause.

Have all of the reports been investigated?? What were the findings?? You claim an intimate knowledge of the way the system works…

Enlighten us.

No more “hit by a bus” fantasies.

1 Like

She did. There’s a quote of her saying she wouldn’t take the SCARY TRUMP VACCINE". At least twice, including during a nationally televised debate.

Is that SCARY TRUMP VACCINE different than the ones they been jabbing people with??

3 Likes

You obviously don’t understand how VAERS works under an EUA. I just explained it. Take with it what you will, those are facts. ANYONE can submit to VAERS, and HCPs are required to submit all deaths and adverse events even when they KNOW the med/vaccine was not related.

Those are facts, not fantasy. If you prefer the latter, I cannot help you.

2 Likes

She said she wouldn’t take Trump’s word that the vaccine was safe, but she would take it if medical experts like Fauci said it was safe. And that is a reasonable thing to say.

I agree that the there may be a reasonable explanation about the huge apparent increase in deaths. On the other hand, the consider how many times the party-line has later been reversed:

The flu is a bigger threat.
FLASHBACK: CNN’s Anderson Cooper Told Viewers To ‘Be More Concerned About The Flu’ Than Coronavirus | The Daily Caller

Human-to-human transmission is unlikely.
WHO haunted by January tweet saying China found no human transmission of coronavirus | Fox News

Videos of people dropping in the streets of Wuhan are just scaring people.
Are People Collapsing in the Street from Coronavirus? | Snopes.com

Masks don’t work and are even counterproductive.
Fauci in March 2020: “Masks don’t work” : iSeeSheeple (reddit.com)

Travel restrictions don’t work.
Updated WHO recommendations for international traffic in relation to COVID-19 outbreak

A safe, effective vaccine will take years to develop.
Covid-19 vaccine in 18 months? Experts are skeptical. - CNN

Natural evolution is the only possible origin.
10 Times The Media Slammed The Wuhan Lab Origin Theory As A ‘Conspiracy’ | The Daily Wire

3 Likes

HIs recommendation of ANY treatment lacked credibility because he’s Donald Trump, the man who makes it up as he goes.

"“It’s going to disappear. One day — it’s like a miracle — it will disappear.”

2 Likes

You said above that these reports have to be investigated. I asked you, with your intimate knowledge of the system, if these reports have all been investigated and what the results were??

You have not answered these questions.

Are you going to answer these questions, or just spout out rhetoric about people not knowing how the system works, while claiming intimate knowledge of how the system works??

I’m waiting.

And no “hit by a bus” fantasies will fly here.

1 Like

To be fair, when you are dealing with a novel virus like this, you are going to learn as you go and things you thought might be true in the beginning turn out not to be true later on. You have to go with experience from prior outbreaks and hope what used to be the case is still the case, and with COVID a lot of what we knew turned out to not be very useful with this devil of a virus.

A lot of what I suspected to be true wound up being true, unfortunately. But I am no expert by any means, I just have studied virology and pathogens for a few decades as a side interest.

It’s not muddying the waters.

It’s explaining how VAERS works with an EUA med using a hyperbolic example.

The point is side effects/deaths will be over-reported for EUAs. They’ll be reported even when there is no linkage (as was pointed out, HCPs are required to do so) and anyone can report them.

I’m sorry. Some people have just gone completely around the bend. If there are people actively working to make sure the pandemic goes on and on, it’s the around the bend people who keep posting crap like this who obviously don’t have the slightest understanding what they are talking about. And when they’re told that, they fall into the conspiracy theory of “that’s what ‘they’ want you to believe”.

And also those that enable them to do so are now actively working to keep this going.

Variant plus “masks are an affront to my Freeberty” plus spreading ignorance about the vaccine = pandemic will go on.

3 Likes

Okay.

So you tell us about the investigations into these instances and what the results of those investigations found.

I’m waiting.

1 Like