Have over 30,000 Americans died from complications related to COVID vaccinations?

The investigations don’t happen overnight.

But you knew that.

Let me know when you want to discuss this without a tinge of conspiracy hanging over it.

2 Likes

Whatever!

1 Like

she did, denial won’t change that, even the fda had to extend the trial period by a month for no scientific reason other than to boost confidence due to democrats undermining it.

2 Likes

And even were we to assume these 30,000 deaths are linked, thats 0.02% of all vaccinations given.

Death rate from COVID is still around 0.3-0.5%…10-30x greater.

Cases are down. Hospitalizations are down. Deaths are down.

But let’s ■■■■ on the thing that has made that happen.

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

So you admit you don’t know the results of any investigation, whether these investigations even took place, or any resulting conclusions, yet you have deemed it alla conspiracy theory based on the fact that people have questions that haven’t been answered?

Typical.

baaaaaaa

1 Like

It is deliberate fear mongering without proper context being given to why VAERS numbers are what they are.

1 Like

It has nothing to do with denial. Calling for honest discussion into the op subject while simultaneously deriding a politician for attacking another politician and assuming effect is silly at best.

Nobody is denying she said it. There is some harrissplaining going on for sure but to argue that she actually had any effect on vaccine administration is not provable reality. Just political football

everything the democrats did pre election was deliberate fear mongering. the politics of fear sells well

2 Likes

Who’s trying to undermine confidence in the vaccine now?

When it’s definitely working and needs to be ramped UP because of Delta?

“You’re attacking science”

baaaaaaaaa

1 Like

All adverse events and mortalities reported will be investigated and reported to the public. But I am unaware of their timeframe.

A nice article on VAERS is here, it explains quite a bit and better than I seem to be doing…

You’re explaining it fine.

But it’s pearls before swine.

5 Likes

(Emphasis mine)

Gotta break a few eggs…

1 Like

whether she did or not i don’t care about. how many people had to die because of the deliberate efforts of democrats to undermine any vaccine that could have been released 4-6 weeks earlier? the only reason the fda extended the period was to boost confidence. she and other democrats playing the politics of fear like a fiddle are directly responsible for that

4 Likes

So you got nothing. That’s what I thought.

But there you were out singing the praises of “how the system really works” and dismissing the reports, all the while telling others they don’t understand how the system works.

Typical.

Like I said above. You’ll get no honest discussion here.

1 Like

It’s the hypocrisy.

1 Like

who is? we are americans; give us the information available and we will make our own choices. this means giving both pro and adverse information, not pulling for one side. for instance, with the given information available, if i were under 30, i would not vaccinate unless i had some other underlying health reason. over 30, i would (and did). the net result on immunity is the same whether you get covid or vaccinate.

1 Like

The number of people who had to die is clearly irrelevant. We can see that via the op and the subsequent responses to it.

It is. She said it. The man with the highest rated cable news program is saying it what daily?

From VAERS there has been a few confirmed problems with vaccines. One is a clotting disorder seen mostly in pre-menopausal females. The risk of having a venous clot in the brain is roughly 1 in 7 million doses, with a few deaths confirmed. If post-menopausal it is even rarer. And this is only for the J&J vaccine.

They are investigating myocarditis in young men as well, although that has not been confirmed. It is also considered very rare, with no deaths associated with it. And the prior datasets in the same age group show similar numbers pre-vaccine, so it may not be causative at all.

Other than that, we are mostly looking at allergic reactions to the vaccine, with some rare severe reactions.

All of that is taken from VAERS, but we don’t publish every unconfirmed death or reaction which may have nothing to do with the vaccine. I suppose somewhere at sometime they will release the percentage of posts which prove to lack merit, I just don’t know where or when they do it.