Has creepy Joe completely lost it?

he is definitely horrible at this. explains why he did so horribly in the past. he looked bad up against Quayle! lol

I answered the question in the only way you can when it comes to a creeper like Creepy Joe - nothing he does is okay, whether itā€™s sniffing girls or commenting about his daughterā€™s body or speculating that if he wasnā€™t her father heā€™d probably be dating her. I mean really - what a creepy old man Creepy Joe is!

What say you?

1 Like

Good thing Obama threw him a bone and got him to at least be VP.

He repaid the favor by sending Hunter to Ukrainian energy and corruption giantā€¦Burisma.

Any new material?

nice try

yes or no. - does what trump said make it ok that biden sniffs little girls hair and nuzzles his face in theirs?

if you try to come back with ā€œi already answered thisā€ bullcrap dont bother replying at all

totally abused his position.

i bet obama regrets putting such an imbecile at vp. hes hurting the democrat party (such that it is)

1 Like

Joe betrayed him.

Obama was an idealistā€¦Not corrupt.

2 Likes

Any wonder why no endorsement.

Not even a kind media note.

Some bad feelings there.

1 Like

Rookie mistake by Obama.

Biden schooled on the dough Ray me.

Iā€™m rooting for Creepy ole Joe to go full blown spray tan and sniff Giulianiā€™s neck dressed in drag.

That will show me that heā€™s turned a new leaf, and loves America.

Go get it creepy joe!!!

1 Like

Why do you keep bringing up Trump? This thread is about Creepy Joe and all the creepy things heā€™s done! What say you?

1 Like

second request. please try to answer my question. dont deflect with nonsense:

Joe is a bit handsy.

However I find actual sexual assault, creepier than ā€œsniffingā€ hair.

Trump supporters should just not go down this road with anyone.

Creepy would be saying heā€™d date her anyway.

Sheā€™s a beautiful woman, she was a beautiful child.

Trump has two left feet and theyā€™re usually in his mouth.

When it comes to thinking before speaking itā€™s simply a skill heā€™s never developed.

Second time answered - NOTHING Creepy Joe does is ok. Whether itā€™s sniffing little girls hair or pawing at them because heā€™s famous and can get away with it.

Third time answered - nothing Creepy Joe does is ok. Does Creepy Joe sniff little girls like a creeper? Yes. Therefore -

Fourth time answered - nothing Creepy Joe does is okay.

I do hope the upset Creepy Joeā€™s creepiness has so obviously caused you will allow you to see your question has been answered fivefold now. And yes I agree with you - Creepy Joeā€™s creepy is a reflection of the DEMOCRAT party and their idiot media because they do not denounce his creepy behavior and therefore it taints them too. Anytime a party remains silent as their main figurehead acts creepy it makes them accomplices to creepy!

What say you? What is the creepiest thing about Creepy Joe that makes you feel most creepy? And please, donā€™t deflect to Trump - this is about Creepy Joe!

1 Like

If itā€™s not ok with democrats why does he remain in a virtual tie for first in the race for the nomination?

supreme court picks and owning the cons

1 Like

So their moral outrage is nothing but partisan BS.

Nope, we grade on a curve now. Thanks Trump!

Donā€™t be so hard on the evangelicals. Nobody took them seriously to begin with.

1 Like