Has creepy Joe completely lost it?

So it seems. Now he wants to jail fossil fuel executives for giving us the only dependable energy source available. He is demanding that everyone stop using fossil fuels immediately. Everyone except for him of course. If we don’t, we’re all dead. :skull_and_crossbones:

You first Joe. Show us how it’s done.

The man has lost it.

1 Like

Wasn’t Hunter Biden on the board of a natural gas company? I’ll believe Joe really means what he says when he throws his son in jail. Until then he’s full of ■■■■■■■■■

Oh ok. You’re not gonna vote for him now!

I’m sure he’s devastated.

6 Likes

Next he’ll want to ban windmills for causing cancer. The loony left, I tells ya.

7 Likes

Nah, windmills are fine as long as they’re not anywhere near ol’ sloppy drunk Ted’s property in Martha’s Vineyard.

2 Likes

Meh. Clearly he is desperate and thus pandering,

Not going to happen in his wildest dreams. I doubt even he believes the rhetoric he is spewing.

1 Like

Do you think he’s devastated enough to convert his house to solar or flying commercial? As I said, he wants you to stop using fossil fuels not him.

2 Likes

Lmao right? Ah, the loony left - our oranges of political comedy!

1 Like

I heard that the looney left will be walking to work because Joe told them to immediately stop using fossil fuels.

1 Like

Or next to a golf course resort in the UK

1 Like

Or sloppy drunk Gaetz in Florida?

1 Like

Trump cheated on all three of his wives, yet Joe is the “creepy” one. :rofl:

4 Likes

Sure. So have half of your co-workers and neighbors. And congress has a tax-payer funded slush fund so they don’t have to pay sex harassment claims out of pocket. Yep Joe is creepy. Exhibit A

2 Likes

Trump also had his daughter sit on his lap, while she was a teenager.

Not creepy at all.

Lol ain’t that just like Creepy Joe and the loony left! :rofl:

Did he talk about letting kids rub his hairy legs?

Hey - Donald became a baby Christian right after he took the oath! Only Milquetoast Mike can claim to be more virtuous!

:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::yawning_face:

And let us not forget about this comment about his daughter’s chest and certain body elements attached thereto:

Well, I think that she’s got a lot of Marla, she’s a really beautiful baby, and she’s got Marla’s legs. We don’t know whether she’s got this part yet [gestures toward own chest], but time will tell …

Nope - absolutely nothing creepy there…