Has creepy Joe completely lost it?

It’s a good thing Trump is President, no matter what Biden does it seems to pale in comparison.

Thanks, GOP! Against anyone else he wouldn’t stand a chance.

Good ole Joe “I’m automatically attracted to beautiful [women]—I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star they let you do it. You can do anything … Grab them by the ■■■■■■ You can do anything.” Biden.

1 Like

Pass the Tic-Tacs, time for a super classy grab and kiss!

Like Trump cares what his breath smells like.

Praise the Almighty we’ve got a godly man for POTUS who, unlike these pervy democrat figures actually understands that women are worthy of respect!

Are those white blocks “head”? 'Cause that’s what the kid sniffer does.

A younger Joe:

tenor%20(3)

I admire a man who can think of his infant daughter and make the “big boob” gesture with his hands to show what he hopes for the future of his daughter, despite knowing the mother has implants. On camera.

I refuse to live in a world where a man cannot speculate on the future physical attributes of his daughters, or long to date them if only they weren’t related - CLASSY

1 Like

We will miss you wherever it is you are going.

1 Like

Fortunately Donald (in addition to making it safe for the fearful majority to say “Merry Christmas” once more) has secured the right for every red blooded American Patriot to give his own kids the side eye.

Take that, Creepy Joe!

1 Like

when you find pics, vids of trump pawing, sniffing kids come on back and talk to us normies

love these threads about trump

No. But he talked about grabbing their ■■■■■■■ and needing tic tacs.

We have audio tape of him talking about grabbing ■■■■■■■ without asking and moving on women like bitches.

Not creepy enough for you?

This thread’s about Creepy Joe, and (obliquely) how there’s nothing like him to be found anywhere except on the loony left!

Personally I find the way Creepy Joe has talked about his kids in the past to be especially creepy, even for Creepy Joe! What say you?

i hear guys talk about this kind of stuff all the time. it’s not creepy.

what is creepy is old guys pawing, sniffing little girls

but please keep desperately trying to draw an equivalence between guy talk and weird old men repeatedly sniffing little girls hair!

same thing in looney lefty hatey nutball world i guess

1 Like

does that make sniffing little girls hair ok?

Nothing Creepy Joe does is anything but creepy! What say you?

I feel bad for Joe. He just doesn’t have the enthusiasm one would expect with a third run at President.

It doesn’t help to have two economy destroyers on his heels. I sure hope their followers never combine forces.

answer the question pls