Has Anyone Noticed This? Covid 19

Yup. :frowning:

We were told today that delivery is expected of the monkey virus by late September or early October. It will take a couple days to fill the first batch. If the retrofitted equipment cooperates. Iā€™m somewhat of an expert. I was working on the equipment two hours ago.

Were you told something different?

1 Like

The majority of the cases are in S CA.

275k in S CA
125k in the rest of the state.

The county I live in has a total of 8k cases, with 250 deaths.
Santa Clara county. Almost 2 million people.

Here in Solano county weā€™ve been spared the kind of numbers you guys have seen but cases and deaths continue to rise.

What do we think about Dr. Kelly Victory? Yā€™all heard of her?

Nobodyā€™s heard of her?

ā€œit is what it isā€ - Our favorite president, Him

I mention this about month and half ago or soā€¦only response I got for the left here was Trump!!!

I hope you have better luck then I did. :wink:

Nearly all of our largest cities are completely under democrat control and have been for decades as are most of the states where these cities are found.

You cannot do anything to control the spread if youā€™re going to continue to ignore these ā€œprotestsā€ as a source of spread particularly since we have BLM and Antifa activists/organizers traveling from city to city and state to state to participate in them.

If we wer going to do lockdowns at all what we should have done is close state borders to anything but absolutely essential transportation such as food and medicinal supplies and quarantined the hot spots one after another as they popped up.

Then enforce in the hotspots the masks and social distancing and in a month this would have been over.

Which October? 2020, 2021 or 2022?

Told by whom?

Ahh the Astra Zeneca vaccine, they actually have some nice data regarding T cell immunity, which is quite a bit better than the Moderna vaccine. The T cell support leads to longer term immunity.

2 Likes

When everyone is to blame, no one is to blame. It becomes ā€œjust human nature playing outā€.

Late September or Early October of this year. Which means, barring any last minute tragedies, batches will begin filling in October. Thanks for the question. If you have any others I will be happy to help. :blush:

the first of which would be what was known from the very beginning. Donā€™t send old people with Covid to nursing homes. If you do, they will die of Cuomovirus.