Has 50 years of Democrat Governance has made Chicago Rat Capital of USA

You’re saying all of city is covered by feces, but they examined only where its worst.

So that’s makes it all better? How?

:laughing:

No, that’s not what I’m saying.

Are you sure you’ve got a handle on the whole “reading” thing?

Over regulation preventing new construction, new business providing jobs, straight jacketing police so sanitation crews don’t dare enter entire neighborhoods, PETA.

Typical lefty, incapable of cogent argument…showing the logic of your conclusion, you smear.

I asked you explain your claim. Its implicit in your statement feces is everywhere, but only the worst case was examined.

That does not make the boo boo better.

And the GOP solution is more of that law and ordah and militarization of the police. Thats sure to clean up the waste…

Well you got one thing right… **** PETA.

I refuse to believe New York City is not the rat champion of America. They have rats the size of small dogs. Rats that back down alley cats. It’s hard to believe even when you see it.

There are entire neighborhoods in Chicago that sanitation crews won’t enter? Ok, you made the claim, now prove it.

Surprised me too. Granted, there’s are huge swaths of the city I’m not at all familiar with but I can’t recall ever seeing a rat in Chicago. Plenty of mice, but no rats. Maybe they’re afraid of me and hide when I’m around.

There is another glaringly obvious commonality that you missed. POPULATION DENSITY.
But continue .

NYC rats would kick the asses of Chicago rats.

There’s no statistic for that.

Wait, this wasn’t just more BAC disinformation was it?

That’s genuinely terrifying. And I live in a part of the world where you see alligators crossing highways. I’ll take gators over dog sized rats any day.

Dirty libs and their no go zones…

Before the iphone there was little to do on the NYC subway platform but bet on the rat fights. I lost good money on a rat defeating a possum twice it size. I was new in town. I didn’t believe.

1 Like

Well, to be fair, I suppose it’s possible that entire neighborhoods in the city I live in haven’t had garbage pick up for years due to gang violence and I somehow missed the news.