Harris Faulkner, a class act

Of course not all criticism of Soros is anti-semitic.

This article is a nice summation of tropes in regards to Jewish people…

Where folks tend to get into darker territory is when it comes to the dual loyalty trope, the blood libel, the clannishness charge, the global conspiracy motif and the control-the-media mantras.

Attacking Soros should be like attacking anyone else, less to do with who he is and more to do with what he does.

Failing that, do not revert to tropes and conspiracy theories about him “not being Jewish enough”, or “being a Nazi enabler”. Don’t talk about him controlling the courts or planting DA’s to further his aims, that is tantamount to the global conspiracy trope.

As the author of the article stated so nicely…

But back to the original question: How do you keep from inadvertently saying something offensive?

Ask yourself: What are the worst things said about any one ethnic group or minority? Not sure? Ask them. And do this: If they say something offends them, believe them. Don’t explain the many ways they shouldn’t take offense or that they are being oversensitive.

2 Likes

We’re in agreement on these points, but there’s a tendency for the left to equip Soros with Teflon armor in the same manner that the right applies to Trump. It’s also difficult to take any charges of anti-Semitism seriously after the DNC allowed Linda Sarsour to host a panel at their convention.

1 Like

Yeah, enough of this “fair and balanced” nonsense when we are talking about the destruction of the US. Do they get Soros Bucks on the side?

1 Like

Once again reading some of these postsI I understand why Harris cut him off.

he claimed specifically that he donated to AGs. without proof. He also slipped in a “verboten” just to remind us all of the german origin of these stereo types.

Once again don’t project your shortcomings on someone else. I know what I’m talking about, unfortunately you don’t. Like I said, read your Word…however, I know you people don’t like to read.

1 Like

What’s he the mayor of? Everytown?

Despite what you may have been led to believe, the vast majority of people get wiser as they get older. Not less educated.

1 Like

“Soros Bucks”?

1 Like

What do you think is fair criticism of Soros?

The kids nowadays, are fully aware that stuff they see on the internet and social media is very likely to be ■■■■■■■■■ Not so much the old people.

1 Like

True…I see that with my own daughter. It’s like she was born in Missouri.

Claim not in evidence by… anything.

1 Like

Yes…China. Bloomberg is very big China ass kisser.

Rubs eyes.

Hello old friend.

Certainly not some of the responses in this thread, but campaign contributions to progressive causes - and their consequences - are fair game. That’s a far cry from “the world’s puppet master.”

1 Like

I see it right here. So do you.

I think/believe this to be correct assessment.