Harris: BLM "protests" will continue after election

As noted in an earlier thread, the vast majority of recent riots have been associated with BLM protests, and BLM-related protests have resulted in at least 42 deaths. Yet Kamala Harris has said that the BLM protests will continue after the election:

In September she continued to support BLM protests:

“Nothing that we have achieved that has been about progress, in particular around civil rights, has come without a fight, and so I always am going to interpret these protests as an essential component of evolution in our country . . .

Now Biden is introducing himself as Kamala Harris’s running mate:

Is the Harris-Biden ticket promising more riots and violent protests?

It looks like one of the few promises they can actually keep.

For background here is the link to the earlier thread:

1 Like

I wonder how much longer those law abiding citizens that live there, will put up with this? Sooner or later, I’d wager they’ll call in the feds cuz local government isn’t getting the job done…or are they?

Nancy Pelosi is already preparing to remove Biden with the 25th amendment; he is likely only to be a transitional figurehead.

Will a President Harris be prepared to call the National Guard to end BLM-related riots?

Or would she side with the violent protestors and allow them to destroy American cities?

Here is a link to Pelosi’s proposal on the 25th Amendment:

well theyre mostly peaceful

Lol wait did you think they were going to end after the election? Is this like how you think COVID is going to go away?

Yeah. :wink: :wink: :wink: