Harassing Dan Crenshaw

He should have fronted his gat. If he’d of pulled a heater, those dudes woulda been greased.

You’re talking about the world that wants to cancel you for not accepting a certain lifestyle choice…so there’s that.

3 Likes

Made 'em sleep with the fishes. Give ‘em the ol’ kiss.

I wonder what these “LGBTQRSTUV” rights I’m always hearing about are?

The ones I’m supposed to be so concerned about? The ones that need to be taught in public schools.

1 Like

K libs…here’s everything you’ll need for your hair.

You are misunderstanding… I find it funny.

Really?

Absolutely. Oppression.

I like that you announce your arrival.

You should have theme music. Maybe the Bennie Hill theme.

Nothing wrong with a little Yakity Sax.

I watched the video. It was one guy doing an impression of Norm McDonald.

I’m sure if it were Democrat radical trannies in drag harassing Crenshaw the NYP would have been fine with it! :roll_eyes:

Anyway, globalization and red flag laws are a bone of contention with conservative, moderate. libertarian Republicans & Independents as it is with, many in the LGBT etc. community including trans like Kaitlin Jenner who is a Republican, but many are Independents or have other party affiliates other than the off the radical rails, Democrat Party. This article is clearly from the viewpoint of the Democrat Party and as usual is full of bull!!

I read the article and it seems the Texas GOP platform is LBGT/Trans all-inclusive which is something radical Democrat cannot tolerate. :woman_shrugging: JMO

1 Like

they are the ones that say we should treat all people equally.

Crazy, right?

“Ones” would be “rights”.

So far, one conservative poster condemns harassing Crenshaw. Everyone else good with this behavior?

By one guy.

What video are you watching?

Is that a yes?

Sure. Is Crenshaw immune because was a SEAL? Because he lost an eye?

In the immortal words of your President: “Being Filmed in the Bathroom by Activists ‘Happens to Everyone”

3 Likes

They shut out the Log Cabin Republicans from the convention.

Not very inclusive really