Harassing Dan Crenshaw

Allen West still running things over there? I heard though, secession, Trump actually won, gays are freaks.

1 Like

i know he is becoming less liked among the repubs as a whole but if he is truly representing his district (is he?) he’s doing his job

i know for a fact my rep isnt (Reschenthaler)

1 Like

I look forward to more conservatives who thought they could feed the crocodile and get eaten last get eaten sooner. Life punishes you dearly for your mistakes.

2 Likes

Fair question. Kim Davis was derelict in the duties of the office.

4 Likes

You disagree with the Nuremberg codes? Informed consent?

Well, he’s no you.

1 Like

Backatcha

I didn’t build my whole political brand around what a badass ex-SEAL I am and then let a bunch of dudes come out of their mom’s basements and smack my people around on video and humiliate me.

■■■■ is wildly embarrassing and you know it better than anyone. Crenshaw was even scared to put some bass in his voice while they punked him because it would hurt his election chances.

2 Likes

He should spend sometime with his gat and moll on the mean streets.

Or maybe you could give him lessons.

Would you let dudes roll up on you like that and physically attack your subordinates while calling you a punk and do nothing? You know you wouldn’t. I know you wouldn’t.

I mean you’re only saying this for the same reason that Crenshaw rolled over and showed his belly to them: you think it’s politically advantageous.

I draw the line at public humiliation, what a crazy line to have right.

Page 40.

2020 Election: We believe that the 2020 election violated Article 1 and 2 of the US Constitution, that various secretaries of state illegally circumvented their state legislatures in conducting their elections in multiple ways, including by allowing ballots to be received after November 3, 2020.We believe that substantial election fraud in key metropolitan areas significantly affected the results in five key states in favor of Joseph Robinette Biden Jr.

We reject the certified results of the 2020 Presidential election, and we hold that acting President Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. was not legitimately elected by the people of the United States. We strongly urge all Republicans to work to ensure election integrity and to show up to vote in November of 2022, bring your friends and family, volunteer for your local Republicans, and overwhelm any possible fraud.

1 Like

He didn’t grow up in the 'hood.

I found this part to be pretty funny

Ah, thank you. I can’t see the fine print like I used to and it didn’t show up on a search.

That’s unfortunate.

Yep. It’s strange to turn on these guys to me.

I mean, if we can’t respectfully disagree with a guy who was POW and a navy seal….

I find it sad and ignorant. And Karenistic.

What a horrible place! Nobody should move there.

That’s ■■■■■■ stuff.

1 Like

I agree. Everybody knows queers should have special legal status.

Don’t move to Texas.

1 Like

3 Likes

Well they live in a world where they believe that gay people currently have special rights… so there is that