Harassing Dan Crenshaw

I didn’t realize Dan Crenshaw was on the outs.

What’s the deal?

Looks like he said Trump lost and voted to send money to Ukraine? That’s it? That means he should be hung for treason?

I wonder what Crenshaw thinks of the platform that the Texas GOP signed on to.

What’s in it?

They formally reject the results of the 2020 election, citing massive fraud.

You know… the thing that didn’t happen.

Are you serious? Wow. That’s nuts.

You can find the whole thing here.

Read it… it is like half of it was written by a sentient AM Radio.

lol. eyepatch mccain

1 Like

Where?

Sorry, couldn’t resist.
The “Eyepatch McCain” derogatory term coined by Tucker Carlson is poor form. First and foremost Crenshaw is a certifiable bad ass and if he could, kick Carlson’s ass. Secondly, Dan Crenshaw is Navy Seal Team member and the late Senator McCain a Naval Aviator. The two can never be same. Senator McCain’s exploits, heroism and unfortunate capture by the communist NVA are well documented as well as Congressman Crenshaw’s duties in Afghanistan. Both men report(ed) to their constituents and how Crenshaw votes in Congress is between him and those who elected him. Carlson should retract his personal attacks IMO, he’s not qualified to carry Crenshaw’s luggage. I doubt Carlson needs ratings and the approval of scumbags like the Proud Asshats?

6 Likes

I appreciate that… and your edit was funny.

Here’s what that section actually says:

Homosexuality: Homosexuality is an abnormal lifestyle choice. We believe there should be no granting of special legal entitlements or creation of special status for homosexual behavior, regardless of state of origin, and we oppose any criminal or civil penalties against those who oppose homosexuality out of faith, conviction, or belief in traditional values. No one should be granted special legal status based on their LGBTQ+ identification.

Gender Identity: We oppose all efforts to validate transgender identity. For the purpose of attempting to affirm a person age 21 or under if their perception is inconsistent with their biological sex, no medical practitioner or provider may engage in the following practices:
Intervene in any way to prevent natural progression of puberty.
Administer or provide opposite sex hormones.
Perform any surgery on healthy body parts of the underage person.

How would they deal with a Kim Davis? Penalties are appropriate when a citizen’s civil rights are violated.

Crenshaw wasn’t “harassed.” Him and his staff were punked out and physically pushed around by a bunch of internet mooks who think they’re a street gang because he went against the party line.

And it’s not even like Crenshaw isn’t an authoritarian nationalist like them, he is, but he dared deviate from the Trump approved narrative a little bit so had to be smacked around and intimidated.

Nice political movement y’all got.

3 Likes

Easy… they say that Obergefell should be overturned… see… no gay marriage… no problem.

2 Likes

He’s been losing popularity since promoting red flag laws in 2019. But hey, there’s pretend white supremacists out there, so it makes for good click bait. :rofl:

2 Likes

I can’t believe that leopards ate my face

3 Likes

Imagine letting Proud Boys smack your staff around and doing nothing about it. Because you’re too scared to actually push back because it will hurt you politically. Some badass.

1 Like

Support for that and his ties to the WEF are more than enough reason.

2 Likes

You should read the Texas GOP platform… there is a line in there about the Nuremberg codes in a nod to the Q portion of the party.

Yeah did you see Crenshaw groveling and trying to explain himself to the guys actually physically smacking his staff around? Some real tough guy stuff right there.

1 Like