Happy “pride” month 🥴

No one can helicopter. That’s the rule!

You’ll find all sorts of words in the dictionary that popular slang use has applied an alternative, incorrect meaning to. There are scores of such euphemisms for intercourse. None of them change the actual meaning of the words they corrupt though. The word sex refers to the male and female of a species. Offspring cannot be created without both sexes being directly involved among most animals and among all mammals. It is you who needs to admit you are wrong and move on.

slang use? its the OED.

Allan

4 Likes

The Old State Saloon in Idaho has declared June Heterosexual Awesomeness Month and is giving away some free beer (1 or 2 per person) .

They are being met with an awesome response. :+1: :rofl:

1 Like

And in captivity

1 Like

I remember reading about some experiments with rats in very controlled confined spaces that was interesting. One thing was that many of the rats ended up being gay.

Which the most interesting experiments ever done in my opinion was similar set up but giving the rats meth. Wooh boy those rodent societies crashed really hard.

Which I guess makes sense since we have already seen what happens to an entire country geeked out of their ever living minds back in WW2. Germany as a whole was basically a meth nation back then and let’s just say it caused some very bad decisions to be made.

Yes, slang. Commonly used slang words become part of the lexicon over time. Dictionaries, including the OED, routinely include them, by adding the slang meaning to the list of the literal meaning(s) for the particular word.

not slang. common usage.

Allan

Same difference.

6 Likes

Ha ha ha :laughing:
My wife’s a blonde. I should show this…….
No, I don’t think I will. :woozy_face:

4 Likes

nope not even close.

Allan

slang is informal usage.

Allan

See? You can’t fix stupid. :wink:

2 Likes

Since we’re in the “pride” thread… What does the OED say about this:

Buttcheeks.

Is it one word? Or should I spread them apart?

3 Likes

earliest usage 1953. occasionally singular usually plural. two separate words

Allan

there were rumors….

4 Likes

4 Likes

Fascist perverts out in full force.

1 Like