Happy “pride” month 🥴

I like that.

If you have to ask, you don’t understand.
Let me break it down barney style for you.

Nearly any male produces sperm, which when introduced to the egg creates a child.

A dad is a man, regardless of whether he is the biological father or not raises that child, does the tea party with the little girl, teaches the boy how to fish, etc

THAT is the difference

A father creates the child, a dad raises the child regardless of if he is the biological father or not.

1 Like

1 Like

9 Likes

4 Likes

To be fair, folks may have a point about being inhospitable: it is very inhospitable to bugger visitors to your town.

Btw, they have found a site that may qualify. It’s demise is described as a heat event so hot that the remains of someone standing behind a wall were only there from the waist down, the torso having been incinerated bones and all.

1 Like

You know if you actually went to one of these things, what I’m sure you still think of as a “gay pride parade” is actually more like those small-artisan weekend art festivals most cities of any appreciable size throw in the summer. Y’know, food trucks, people selling handcrafted stuff, musical acts.

1 Like

And clowns. Wearing hand-crafted stuff.

7 Likes

s Otherwise they’re just like Rotarians of Shriners. /s

Not always.

3 Likes

Mmmmmmm

3 Likes

It is not real

what a shame

Of course it is. All animals, even chickens, are heterosexual.

4 Likes

Yeah, the carnival always made sure there were food booths and souvenir vendors near the entrance to the side show.

4 Likes

Otherwise everyone would be extinct.

And the animals that do showcase homosexual behavior (like dogs and bonobos) mostly do it as a form of dominance between rivals. Basically one male dog starts humping another male dog to establish his dominance.

2 Likes

Its a bit oxymoronic in Seattle

Nudity is ok but Indecent exposure is not.

Guess indecent exposure is they cant 'salute " when nude.

It’s Prison Gay, not gay-gay. :rofl:

3 Likes

It’s a whole different kind of gay!

3 Likes