Hannity: Pelosi’s days are numbered

That is one ugly picture.

1 Like

That has to be photoshopped. No way Donald can’t afford to have someone on staff who knows how to apply that lacquer properly.

OK, where did that come from? Photoshopped?

All natural Donnie.
https://twitter.com/photowhitehouse/status/1225909811851780096?s=20

Good grief. Even Tammy Faye Baker be like

download%20(2)

3 Likes

Apparently fake. Guessing Pelosi’s daughter did it to calm her mother.

1 Like

Thank goodness! I figured not even Donald was so far gone as to suffer a make up malfunction that egregious.

Thanks for posting. Also? “Big Tangerine Energy” wins the internet for the week! :rofl:

1 Like

Well, you really should have read that.

It’s not fake at all.

Well bullocks. Now I have to go back and read it again. I thought it said the account that posted the pic was in no way affiliated with the WH?

Correct, the account is not affiliated with the WH. But it’s a real pic.

Moral of this story, if you’re gonna be a man that wears makeup, use your ■■■■■■■ blending brush or hire someone to do it for you.

1 Like

My favorite thing is how much Trump looks like my friend’s grandmother. After falling asleep in a plate of spaghetti.

2 Likes

Damn. But hey, Donald’s particular flair for make-up might catch on. You never know!

“Maybe he’s born with it. Maybe it’s OMG what in the name of all that’s holy happened there?!?!”

1 Like

Is it bad that I can’t stop laughing that Donnie retweeted it on Twitter so he could cry about it. Thus making it a permanent part of the presidential record. Moron lol.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1226222654019035142?s=20

1 Like

He’s our ten-year old POTUS in the body of a elderly man.

1 Like

I’m genuinely worried for him. He must have some terrible illness he’s trying to cover. Never in my life have I slathered on that much makeup. What is he covering up?

Hey but the hair looks good!

Whaaa?

On his worst day Donald Trump looks 100x better than Obama does on his best.

If you say so, Lucy …

Are you right? You’re so right. Libs R dumb.

1 Like