Had Joe Biden been in a position of power for 50 years would America, or the world for that matter, have any problems today?

Over the past year I have read and heard so many wonderful things about Joe Biden, and from what I can tell it does really appear that he has ALL the answers. It made we wonder just where has this guy been all out lives. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

In all seriousness, how nauseating is it to hear a guy who has spent nearly his entire adult life in government talk about how he now is able to recognize all America’s problems and now has all the answers.

PS - I’m still waiting for how this plan if fully implemented will genuinely bring this prosperity for all:

2 Likes

There would be a lot fewer black kids in jail had he not been in a position of power

The combinee infrastructure plan and the family plan is the same amount of money that the former President pumped into Wall Street to prop it up.

You guys don’t care about the spending just who is spending.

1 Like

Anyone in government as long as Biden…IS THE PROBLEM!

Term limits would immediately solve a lot of what presently plagues our country.

This is not the same Jbiden. This is the Woke version.

3 Likes

Man, if that door doesn’t swing both ways I don’t know what does!

Nope, wasn’t for that either.

Well I disagree with this.

He wasn’t the only one to sign that crime bill. However he was the co sponsor… so his hands are slightly dirtier.

He didn’t just sponsor it, he partially wrote it.

Police would be more accountable under 50 years of Biden.

Allan

Well to be fair, joe biden was just trying to keep his kids from “growing up in a racial jungle.”

2 Likes

I just looked it up, biden was sworn in in January 1973, and don young (R-AK) was sworn in March 1973.

This currently makes biden THE senior tenured elected official in Washington.

Now combine that with the fact that the left claims zero progress over the last 50 years…

And just think of what The national Debt was when biden first took office in 1973.

He has done nothing to improve, solve or fix anything in his life. He’s only made things worse.

2 Likes

Are you guys really doing a thread based on the “if the Irish never discovered whisky” meme?

1 Like

Does that extend to Supreme Court term limits?

Ironic the woke version sounds more tired than the unwoke version.

1 Like

Biden mangled justice and foreign policy his entire career… including now.

I can see the reason for not wanting the limits placed on SCOTUS but I can also see where there are occasions due to age and health concerns, where there should be.

Amen. Biden entered the Senate in 1972…he was Vice President for 8 years…

He used the word “crisis” to describe this country a dozen times during that awful speech…(Interestingly not in reference to the wreck he personally created at the southern border)…

If there’s that much crisis all around us what the hell was he doing all those decades?

(Seriously Biden, Pelosi, waters, Schumer, and any Republican who’s been hanging around for decades…they have been there too long. 8 years in Congress and two six year terms in the senate and then go live with the laws you passed!)

1 Like

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results…

1 Like

Is it not hypocritical for a man who has been entrenched in the system for 50 years to speak of systemic racism?