Gun supporters please read this

What are you talking about? Guns are much safer than automobiles. They virtually never cause injuries due to malfunction and fewer than 0.1% of them (owned by civilians) have ever been involved in an injury incident. And as a sport, shooting is orders of magnitude safer than such sports as soccer, basketball, football or even track & field. I am not aware of any injury ever incurred in target shooting that involved the gun.

2 Likes

The ones about self defense?

What does that have to do with anything? Presumably these are upstanding individideals about will have no trouble tasing background checks, apply for their licenses, maintaining their licenses, passing red flag laws, etc… and they will have their guns.

Yeah, let’s make a game out of it and make everyone play whether they are crazy or not.

Prove.

Yes the self defense links.

Your OP ask us to read and consider the pain the victim is going through before saying if we should buy guns.

tell me if you still think your right to won a gun is more important than the pain wrought on victims of gun violence.

So now tell me if the victims that used a gun is self defense is more important than your fear of guns.

Remember I’ve only posted 3 or 4 . . . and it happens hundreds of thousands of times a year and never really get reported on (that a legal gun owner stops a crime, or prevents it from getting worse).

Just lucky for them one of the victims was a transgender girl (his “sister”) so they could shift from politics to gender bigotry and avoid talking about how his liberal political views encouraged him to kill.

2 Likes

Yeah, I don’t advocate an outright ban. I advocate for more regulation. Which many here, yourself included, are adamantly against. Often the reason given is ‘owning guns is a right…shall not be infringed…’

So again, the folks in your article will still have their guns.

To say it’s deeply flawed is an understatement. It’s downright illogical. A very small number of mentally ill people kill a bunch of strangers with guns, and their solution is to take guns away from sane people who have never shown any proclivity for violence. But you are right. If those liberal “geniuses” prevail and eradicate every single gun from civilian hands, those crazies will still find a way … most likely with fire, or explosives, or … automobiles.

But heaven forbid, we deal directly with mental health. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

At least now you are being honest with us.

3 Likes

We need more honesty…which we find lacking around here from certain group. We know what their agenda is, they know that we know. But they can’t bring themselves out of the closet.

2 Likes

Why should you expect a misfire? Are you using cheap ammo?

1 Like

Tnt,

it was very clear to me what snow96 was saying to you. Give me a break, Bro.

:violin:

If mechanical and operational reliability and user safety was an issue with guns you might have a point, but they are not so you don’t.

I have a drawerful of cable locks that I have no idea what to do with. :wink:

I always expect a few misfires from .22. It IS cheap ammo

The problem there is one of definition. To liberals, compromise means you are to give up all of your objections until they get everything they want. And then they write up a new list of demands and start the cycle again and nothing that we gave up in the previous round counts. We are a stubborn lot who refuse to compromise.

3 Likes

Do you go to demonstrations? I heard…

It’s not the cheap, it’s the rimfire. Very complex.

You gotta make them look less scary.

1 Like