Gun sales skyrocket in response to Biden riots

And that is only because progs don’t control all three branches of government.

Didn’t Obama for 2 years?

1994 ban.

Show me a Democrat who doesn’t have some form of ban or mandatory “buyback” as part of their platform. One.

Obama didn’t take yer gunz, did he?

Biden does not have a mandatory buyback program

A couple of weeks ago I was getting my hair cut and my barber of 20 years asked me if I wanted another gun? I asked what it was and he responded…an AR15. I said…nope…don’t need one. Then I watched the rioting, looting and violence going on around the country and decided to ask about it again? It turns out that one of the deceased in our town, was a Congressional Medal of Honor winner from WWII and this was his brother’s gun who had recently deceased. He never shot it. I bought it and stuck it in a closet. Finding .223 ammunition is tough but I’ll make a point of getting some soon, take it out, learn more about it and hope I never use it.

Not a good idea for those who value their biceps. :wink:

1,000 rounds per gun, not caliber. :wink:

No, he has mandatory buyback or get on a registry. Show me your papers!!!

Is Obama on the ballot this year? I must have missed that. I can’t seem to find his campaign platform.

1 Like

I have not see that policy, link?

https://joebiden.com/gunsafety/

• Buy back the assault weapons and high-capacity magazines already in our communities. Biden will also institute a program to buy back weapons of war currently on our streets. This will give individuals who now possess assault weapons or high-capacity magazines two options: sell the weapons to the government, or register them under the National Firearms Act.
1 Like

So not a Mandatory buyback. Got it.

Registry.

Still not taking your guns, still no mandatory buyback.

Three…(3)…III…

Scalia had not yet been k died.

Nope… either that or get on a registry like a sex offender. That’s how Biden is treating us.

1 Like

Or a registry like voting. Interesting you compared it to sex offender.

How ironic for a kid sniffer to talk about putting people on a registry. :thinking:

1 Like

Are you claiming Joe Biden is a sex offender?

A kid sniffer and a flaming racist.