Gun sales skyrocket in response to Biden riots

Of course. There is always a lot of fearmongering going around.

Both sides use fear. The right is just better at it.

Steel Wolf Iā€™m pretty sure has me on ignore, so Iā€™m unclear if the ā€œactionsā€ he references is Waco or the loophole filled 1994 temp assault weapons ban. Iā€™m thinking heā€™s leaning toward Waco. Based on his Facebook prompts that he has mentioned.

I was at a local gun store just to get some ammunition and I almost walked out because I just wanted to buy some damn bullets and literally everyone in there was buying a gun filling out all the paper work etcā€¦

It felt to much like Black Friday. Half the people in there looked like they never held a gun in their life, which was kind of an unpleasant thought. I took the advice of a moderator on here and took classes, etc and I am very happy I did as I could have easily had an accident knowing nothing about them at the time.

1 Like

Who made that assumption?

Yes ā€¦ itā€™s quit clear. Every time there is a threat of a gun-grabber occupying the White House, there is a surge in firearms purchases.

No ā€¦ what matters is intent. What the Democrats say they intend to do about guns is what drives the gun sales, not their actions. Their actions have been minimal so far because they have been unable to get around the Republicans and the Constitution, but that in no way means they wonā€™t keep trying ā€¦ they have been very clear on that.

2 Likes

Wowā€¦it must be that lots of us Americans want the rioters and looters to stay off of our lawn. :sunglasses:

Yes, and now they are openly proposing packing the Supreme Court, which will allow them to re-interpret the second amendment in new and disturbingly creative ways.

They are defending riots as ā€œpeaceful protestsā€, defunding police, and either bailing out or dropping charges for violent demonstrators. At the same time they are prosecuting people who defend themselves.

Selective prosecution is powerful weapon against the rights of citizens. That is what happened in the Jim Crow South when they allowed mob violence to take away civil rights of citizens. Democrats seem to be bent on repeating the worst of their own history.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/09/10/kamala-harris-still-fundraising-minnesota-freedom-fund/

1 Like

Yeah, when every Democrat runs on draconian gun controlā€¦ I havenā€™t seen one that hasnā€™t. Every single one includes mandatory ā€œbuybacks,ā€ registries, increased punitive ā€œfeesā€ā€¦

1 Like

Democrat campaigns will do that. Maybe if they werenā€™t so extremeā€¦

Yeah. Only one candidate this election has actually banned firearms.

1 Like

[laughs in stockpile]

The 1994 Ban.

was better at it

I see the pattern. Everytime progs threaten to outlaw more guns, a conservative soul wakes up and realizes that progs are trying to take away his rights while releasing the criminals back out to where us decent folks live.

2 Likes

But there is no threat. Cons are being played every.single.time.

And this world that exists only in conservatives minds, never comes to fruition.

Marketing works

With all those guns and ammo, itā€™s a good thing the right is far more peaceful than the left. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Yes there is. Itā€™s already been done. And promised again.

1 Like

The gun companies :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: cons believing a lib will take der gunz.