Gun Banning Promise

What’s so funny?

You, who else.

So you admit it is for no other reason than confiscation.

I mean, we already know that, it just seems odd for someone to finally put it out there.

confiscation is really not effective way to reduce the number of guns, limit the number of sales is much more effective.

Who is ‘you’?

If you are gong to keep guns out of the hands of crazy people, knowing who has guns will have to be a part of the process.

And when the next democrat is elected the gun debate will simmer down again like clockwork.

3 votes. Amazing.

1 Like

Does this asking the same question multiple time ever work?

1 Like

They are copying us. :wink:

Does admitting what you really want hurt that badly?

I mean, if ya’ll feel it’s what should be done, stand up and shout it out.

1 Like

If you could trust liberals to go away and never come back for more, I’d vote for 1) … I personally don’t give a crap about that style of gun and I see too many youngsters going Rambo at the range, thinking they make them cool. But we can’t trust liberals, so NO to all choices.

1 Like

How do you plan on accomplishing this?

Let’s ban AR/AK style semiautomatic rifles and if they ever come back to try to ban any other gun or gun accoutrement or accessory, then every ban ever enacted is null and void. Put you money where your mouths are libs.

1 Like

Why won’t you answer the question?

1 Like

Again … why won’t you answer the question?

1 Like

No. Can you? (And so they know who has them is NOT a good reason, that’s kicking the question down the road.)

Another evasion. Why won’t you answer questions? Do you have no answers?

1 Like

Apparently that’s all he has left … nervous laughter.

1 Like

It’s not a fail people that are always talking about needing gun control are not saying what they would do. I still go with this debate will stop once a dem is elected. It always ramps up when a republican is in charge.