Gun Banning Promise

It’ll be OK as long as the police state is enforcing the laws they want. It’ll be oppression otherwise.

2 Likes

One as a foreigner has to wonder how great the USA democracy is that it is so precarious and so close to a police state or is it because of the tone set by the current USA President?

Moblius

If I were able to vote in USA elections your proposal would be a sound basis to consider voting for such a proposal. But as I have said many times before I am not able to vote in those elections so I will leave it to those who can vote to support such a proposal.

The police are gonna use knockout gas to confiscate guns…? :thinking:

:rofl:

2 Likes

its a fantasy f the gun huggers that have watched to many rambo movies. they think that their guns are the only thing holding off tyranny and that their guns could actually hold off the armed forces.

If it wasnt for the NRA buying off politicians guns like the ar-15 would already be off the streets.
But they will be. it will take a few years because the rambo fantasy is deeply ingrained in the gun huggers psyche but things are changing.

:roll_eyes: The restriction on individuals selling firearms would be in the law authorizing registrations of all guns. Dah.

i live in texas, about the most ammosexual run state their is. but that will change as texas starts to turn blue and the gun huggers get kicked to the curb

Speaking of dripping fantasies. lol

No that’s mine.

Who said we want to ban all guns? Slippery slope argument doesn’t work here…

Did adding seatbelts, rear and side view mirrors, brake lights and other “restrictions” on cars mean that cars went away?

Limiting or adding restrictions to gun ownership and guns… does not mean guns will be banned. Banning of all guns will never happen… ever.

Another popular gun obsessive red herring.

I do know what non sequitur means, and I used it correctly.

Some people are pretty quick to violate any rights of law abiding citizens to further their agenda particularly in regards to the 2nd. Dare to hint that maybe one their rights should be infringed a little and the roof blows off.

Of course it will. If you know they are crazy, you can get a legal search warrant and find out if they have guns … or knives, or explosives, or incendiary devices, or any other tool of mass murder.

Of course it does. Always with the government.

1 Like

Shall not be infringed.

1 Like

No, you really didn’t. And you still haven’t answered the question. Maybe you could get someone to “roll” it for you.

Who is Robyn Anderson?

For petty tyrants it is.

2 Likes

Perfect example of petty tyrant.

1 Like

They’re just afraid to admit it.

2 Likes