Guiliani's apartment searched

Hey there, nice to see you are still around!:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Why? He’s damaged goods and a demonstrable loon.

1 Like

If he runs for office again, his motto can be: “RELAXED, BUT NOT IMPAIRED”

1 Like

Pence is done. The GOP has a Trump problem. And the only contest, at least right now, is if the anti-Trumpers can out-rage the Trumpers enough to bleed off the Trump suburbanites. Pence is a ‘traitor’.

Liz Cheney was never a Trumper, but voted to the right of the Trump Circus’ more vocal clownshow buffoons.

you believe Rudy is innocent of any wrong doing and this is all political revenge?

For libs…it’s all about revenge.

I know. There has to be some small comparison to something that isn’t that big of a deal to make it not seem so bad that Guiliani was laundering Russian disinfo on behalf of the President of the United States.

I know you guys won’t care.

3 Likes

Great scott, the irony.

Gotta disagree. They all look like toadies, at the very least.

Pence: maybe. We have yet to see it the GOP rights itself or goes full Trump. I think the mid terms will be the test

you believe Rudy is innocent of any wrong doing?

Justice. It’s about justice. And if I may just say… BENGHAZI!

1 Like

Doesn’t matter. Guiliani must be punished.

The reflexive defense of noted foreign agents Giuliani and Flynn suggest the trendlines, no?

legally it does matter.

is Rudy innocent of any wrong doing?

They do, but that is all already down the memory hole.

Nothing wrong in doing opposition research.

I just think that if the Republican electorate was going to come off the Q’ier elements, it would have done so already.

Instead, we have the ‘retreat to extremes’ that diagnosed specific turns in Italy, Spain, Portugal, Lebanon, and much more recently, Poland and Hungary.

even if it violates the Foreign Agents Registration Act?

3 Likes

That’s funny…since when it stopped libs from doing it?

1 Like