Guiliani's apartment searched

Can I quote you on this??

Lol- you just did. Which part interests you?

He was a beloved figure in NYC after that. It’s no secret.

2 Likes

you believe that Rudy is innocent and the only reason the warrants were issued was some sort of political revenge?

2 Likes

I am hearing that this investigation started before the election. And before and after the election permission was asked to get search warrants and that every time it was shot down by someone in the DOJ.
I would think that Rudy being a former Federal Prosecutor would be smart enough to wipe anything that would get him in trouble. That said, I also realize that the FBI is quite good at retrieving computer and phone files that the owner thought they had completely erased.

1 Like

Naw man this is in medias res

1 Like

Well, always a crook. His mob record is mostly taking credit for others’ work.

2 Likes

How about not hanging out with Russian Intelligence while serving as the President’s personal lawyer.

That would have kept him out of trouble.

2 Likes

Of course, none of those things will happen now. He has become such a buffoon- between the Four Seasons presser, and the hair dye, and the silly election lawsuits that never panned out, and Borat- even without an indictment, he is just a punchline.

2 Likes

How many empty bottles of vodka and Mr. T Bloody Mary Mix did they have to remove from his place to do an effective search?

7 Likes

If I were Rudy Giuliani, I’d simply stop criming.

5 Likes

Think Nugent trying to out-Jagger Bowie.

2 Likes

As a guy who was friendly with Seinfeld himself, and who knew the storylines, he should have Costanza’d, and gone out on a high note.

Or, at least, tried.

5 Likes

I understand only libs can do it. Just like Kerry and Iranians.

If repugs take the Oval office the pres should nominate Guiliani for Attorney General.

What an excellent choice- a criminal who drinks too much.

2 Likes

Liz Cheney hates the man. Put your good money on Liz Cheney coming out of 2023 with money and momentum. She ain’t no kind of never bringing in Bedtime Rudy.

The GOP—particularly the Giuliani-Sydney Powell “fraud” mega-grift, with evidence always just imminent—reminded me so much of the one where George takes Susan’s parents to his fictional summer home on Long Island. Like, at some point, I excepted them to say: “From here, we go on foot.”

8 Likes

That was good for a belly laugh. Thank you, M.

1 Like

I would submit Haley for consideration. Maybe Pence. Chris Christy.

Yeah that was the plan with Trump until the figured out Rudy was so compromised he would never make it past a Senate confirmation.

Imagine Rudy as AG though, along with the constant refrain of “Yakkety Sax” and “Kalinka” in the background.

4 Likes