Guess who does NOT want a DACA solution?

Well I’ve asked three times how sanctuary cities provide sanctuary to illegals and non of y’all want to help out.

1013, it’s been typed endlessly here. I’m not going to do it again.

You can look it up, if you really want to know.

Start with what ICE needs to do if it wants an illegal who is in custody.

1 Like

I don’t need to look it up. Sanctuary cities provide sanctuary to illegals to protect them from deportation. If you want to believe that they are providing sanctuary to puppy dogs then have at it.

This reminds me of when cons shut down the government because of ACA repeal and blamed dems for it

That’s not accurate. The feds know where they are serving time for whatever crime they were convicted of. The feds know when the sentence is up and what the release date is. The feds request that the prisoner be held for pick up by ICE beyond their release date. The localities can only do this legally if there is an arrest warrant but ICE does not provide such, only a formal request of sorts that has no legal bearing, it is not due process.

1 Like

Well, they had their chance. Why didn’t they pass a “clean border security bill”?

Except they don’t.

They already tried. The Republicans showed they are not willing to act in good faith. It’s time for a clean DACA Bill. The only ones leaving DACA people out to dry are the Republicans who oppose it. Quit trying to spin this any other way. It’s ■■■■■■■■ and dishonest.

You mis-spelled “amnesty.”

IALD: The new DACA

I have no problem saying amnesty. Give all DACA participants amnesty.

Good. Now repeat the other part of the mantra: “And all those to come.”

In fact, Democrats do not care about the rule of law. They feel that they are outside the law and should be able to do whatever they want in immigration. The job of the legislature is not to write laws or change existing laws. Illegal immigrants are illegal because they are very bad. A bunch of bad hombres. Our country does not need cantaloupe. Amnesty has never worked in world history, so it is not surprising that it will not work now.

What exactly @WuWei, did the DACA people do.

They have lived a crime free life here in America and they are here though no fault of their own.

Allan

1 Like

They are here through no fault of mine either.

73% of them are in low income households.

Prove it.

I’ll help

• Almost 8-percent of total DACA requestors (59,786 individuals) had arrest records as of the date the systems were queried, which included offenses such as assault and battery, rape, murder, and drunk driving, among others. “Requestors” includes individuals approved and denied DACA.
  • Of those individuals whose DACA requests were approved and had one or more arrests or apprehensions, 53,792 were arrested or apprehended prior to their most recent approval.
  • Approximately 13-percent (7,814) of approved DACA requestors with an arrest had an arrest after their grant was approved and prior to renewal.
  • 54.8-percent of DACA requestors with more than one arrest (17,079) most recently had a DACA case status of “approved” as of the date the systems were queried.
  • 199 individuals who requested DACA had 10 or more arrests. Of those, 51 most recently had DACA case status of “approved,” as of the date the systems were queried.

Lol you have clean record to be a DACA person…duh…

Allan

Why are they approved.

Allan

Arrests aren’t convictions.

Due process and all.

Allan