Guess who does NOT want a DACA solution?

What does this even mean? Are you talking about a wall? Because Democrats are in favor of border security that doesn’t include a border wall than spans coast to coast.

Nope. They used to claim to be. But now, most democrats are in favor of sanctuary cities and open borders. The do not want anyone who has violated our borders to be deported.

Sanctuary cities make sense. Open borders is more of a fringe idea. I think you’re fighting a strawman of your own making.

1 Like

Sanctuary cities make sense if you don’t favor border security. You proved my point and I thank you for it. "Please, come to our country. And sneak in totally unscreened. Then come to one of our many sanctuary cities and live in peace. Totally protected from the immigration laws that you broke. "

Dude, that is the exact opposite of border security. Now tell me again how democrats want to defend the borders.

There is absolutely nothing stopping ICE from enforcing immigration laws anywhere in the US.

Name 5 National Democrats that support actual open borders.

What does that have to do with sanctuary cities? Let me explain. One of the things that sanctuary cities fail to do is to properly alert the feds when they have a criminal illegal in custody. Rather than turn over the invader to ICE, often, the invader is freed to commit more mayhem on unsuspecting citizens. ICE has asked these cities to hold people for ICE to deport. They are often ushered out the back door of the jail to freedom and mayhem.

Let me ask you. What do you think sanctuary cities are for?

“Clean DACA bill”

:rofl: Amnesty.

No. I want to get back on topic. If I make your list, we will end up arguing about the list. So it’s back to the topic. Why do you suppose that Nancy want’s to hand the DACA people out t dry?

Republican leadership are idiots. They should embrace amnesty and throw open the borders. Do whatever they have to to win the Latino vote.

She doesn’t. Democrats agreed to significant border security funding along with DACA back in January/Feb and Trump shut it down. They are going to offer their clean DACA bill and you know who’s gonna hang DACA people out to dry? The Republicans who vote no.

1 Like

How do cities determine the status of those in custody? The whole “sanctuary city” issue is a direct result of ICE wanting to avoid issuing warrants… This exposes these cities to legal liability…

1 Like

DACA is the exception to the rule when it comes to immigration. What the democrats want in this particular case is already reasonable and I say that as a proponent of strong immigration law.

republicans spreading fake news about pelosi?

i would be more surprised if they didnt…

No that’s actually not what happens in sanctuary cities.

So you are saying that she is open to negotiations with the republicans?

What is the point of sanctuary cities if not to protect illegals from deportation? Who exactly are they providing sanctuary too? :roll_eyes:

That’s not what happens.

You can’t reason with some one who is intentionally being a dishonest participant in he discussion. The OP knows full well that’s not what happens. He also knows full well what @LouC posted by Pelosi is the truth, yet he ignores it and pretends the rest of us can’t read it for ourselves. Dishonesty is the last grasp at power these on the right have which shows their desperate position.

4 Likes

What happens then? How exactly do sanctuary cities provide sanctuary? Stop dancing and start splaining.