Guess who does NOT want a DACA solution?

Read it again.

Arrests,arenā€™t convictions. Read that again.

Allan

You donā€™t know?

They do, however, go on your ā€œrecordā€. You are wrong.

:rofl: A ā€œclean recordā€ to be in DACA.

No their not because both sides need this to keep us fighting.
But I can remember the right giving in to the left on illegals and they said ok weā€™ll do what you want first then we can do what we want. Well the right got pawned and the left will use the same tactic this time if we give in to them on border security.
They have no plan to stop illegal border crossings. They will give it lip service to get what they want and than they will laugh when they cut funding to protect our border.
They can fool me once but they will not fool me again. Iā€™m tired of being lied to by both sides. But I know one thing and that is if we donā€™t stop illegal border crossings first, in 10 to 20 years this will be happening all over again.

If you already know the answer to your question, why do you keep asking it?

You didnā€™t knowā€¦ Iā€™m sorry.

They go on your record and if the charges are dropped you get a certified court disposition.

Which has to be included on your 821.

Allam

Arrests are not convictions which is why they have a spot on the 821.

Allan

Do you have a clean record, including you juvi record?

No more has ever been talking about a border wall that spans our whole border with Mexico. This is one of the lies the left tells to amp up their base.
But there is a lot of the border that could be fenced which would help the border patrol. There is a lot of border fence that needs repaired and this would help border patrol. We need more border patrol agents. We need drones that could patrol the border. And so many other things that would help shut down the border.
But because the left lied once to get what they want we no longer believe they are being truthful about shutting down the border. So, no I donā€™t believe the democrats are in favor of border security.
I will never be anything but fix the border first. Than we can talk about DACA.

The republicans should vote no on any DACA bill that gives any of them citizenship. I could agree to a green card that they have to renew every 3 years. But the only way for citizenship is to follow the law and get behind everyone else in line.
And the Democrats would have to prove the border is more secure before I would talk about DACA.

The arrest stays on the record. So not a ā€œclean record.ā€

Not a ā€œclean recordā€.

Thatā€™s none of your ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  business. Is somebody on here claiming I do? Am I here illegally and trying not to get deported? Do you want to deny me citizenship?

Why not? Most those Daca kids seem far nicer than you. And besides, as youā€™ve determined, one arrest is worth throwing someoneā€™s sorry *** out of the country, so you have ā€œa recordā€, why not you?

They are far ā€œnicerā€ than me. Thatā€™s not in doubt. I am a horrible person.

How do you know I have a record?

So go ahead.

Hereā€™s another reason: I will never vote with your cult. Ever.

But they are not criminals.

Lol and thatā€™s what I said.

Allan

Some of them are. And thatā€™s what you said they arenā€™t.