Guatemala postpones Trump summit, says will not sign 'safe third country' deal

I have a nephew on Obamacare. 1300 a month premiums and a 6000 dollar deductable.

What a deal! :roll_eyes:

1 Like

:point_up_2:

This question is for everyone.

Why would they want fewer jobs created, lower GDP and a slower real wage increases than years past?

1 Like

Republic of Texasā€¦ :sweat_smile:

Indeed, private insurance is a bitch. Bunch of rent-seeking bastards.

I have a daughter on Obamacare. $290.00/mo, including dental with Cigna. Silver Plan, and itā€™s $1500-$2000 deductible.

He had a much better deal before Obamacare.Obama lied about keeping your insurance in his case.

My nephew had much lower premiums and lower deductable before Obamacare.

Obamacare screwed about as many as it helped maybe more.

Lol or we could look at it as it helped as many as it screwed, maybe more. :wink: Oh, and she kept her doctors, too.

Insurance though her employer would be around $500/mo

Spoiler alert: insurance changes are made all the time, despite the ACA. I agree that it was an idiotic promise made by Obama. It was impossible to keep. I had great insurance through my employer and due to acquisitions and such my network changed and our pediatrician was no longer in network. Nothing to do with the ACA.

Our for-profit, rent seeking system is inefficient, ineffective, overpriced and confusing.

Time for single payer.

My insurance through employer was never much more than 300 a month.

Luckily they didnā€™t scrap their insurance plans and force us onto Obamacare.

The majority with new insurance under Obamacare was expanded medicaid which meant the taxpayers got screwed .

Tennessee never went for the expansion.:+1:

Just wait till the ACA is canceledā€¦ Iā€™ll bet it drops to $200/monthā€¦

1 Like

She didnā€™t qualify for medicaid. :slight_smile: No sure what would have happened with my insurance, which covers me and my husband, if we had moved to the ACA. Itā€™s at about $150/wk med & dental.

You realize your employer was bearing a much larger cost, yes?

Infrastructure projects were just one part of the stimulus. Itā€™s ok that you pointed it out since it was part of the sales but in fact general investment in a diversified number of projects was the point of the stimulus

As to we needed no such thing please point to an austerity program that worked in an economic downturn and letā€™s discuss

Obamacare is a little too partisan and i know how much you donā€™t like dealing in talking points.

I donā€™t know that and neither do you. My employer was self insured.

Who cares?

So they are immune to the cost of care? What will be the effect on the cost of care when care providers have to write off more and more care?

The stimulus was a miserable failure.

And once again you ignored all of the things Obama did to blunt the recovery. The recovery was the weakest on record. That is a fact.

But recover we did, despite Obama not because of Obama. That it did recover is a tribute to our capitalist economy, not because of anything Obama did.

:man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming: