Growing evidence that Wuhan coronavirus orginated in a lab

What makes it “fake news”? Maybe your “That is LITERALLY fake news”, is fake news.

TDSers are going to be so pissed when their hopes of an ongoing global plague and an economic collapse, just to get rid of him, also fail.

Ahh yes now Dems hope for a bad global plague. That’s why they are proactively calling for a national lockdown to stop the spread.

You’re catching on but don’t let em know!

Yea why are all these doctors so stupid? They must be Trump haters

Some doctors are using hydroxchloroquine.

If you believe Dem-talk is the same as Dem-think, you haven’t caught on.

Woooosh

Are you gonna be a trial case?

I’m in Delhi, locked down in my home, so no access to quinine. I take giloy juice and grated turmeric root each morning to boost immunity.

Check liquor stores and grocery stores for quinine tonic water

I will, when we are allowed out. And when liquor outlets are allowed to open.

1 Like

Quinine is very bitter and gives tonic water its distinctive taste. Also happens to floureese under black light. And finally makes a tasty cocktail if you are into gin.

I light it straight by itself as a change of pace from tap water.

I’m well aware of that and it’s also used for malaria

I’ve read that at some point, cant remember where.

Although its interesting because its contraindications and potential adverse effects coupled with the fact that the recently hyper chloroquine actually is supposed to work better relegating it to basically a flavoring.

Fascinating medication in the sense it has lasted for so long for a use it wasnt really created for. It might just be the next thing better in those terms than than little blue pill everyones heard of.

It depends. Good for thought. Instead of saying it is fake tell me what makes you believe it is fake. I am not disagreeing with you, by the way. I would like deep discussions. Bill Brown has got it. I hope you will too. We could bring this forum to new highs instead of partisan sniping and muffled insults.

What a concept! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I should hope not, Bro. HIV and Chinese Wuhan Virus together would be a real bummer. Anyway we know Wuhan came from bat ■■■■■

Thank me very much I am a very conceptional fellow.

Don’t think of yourself as special … we are all the product of conception. :stuck_out_tongue:

True I was once a fetus, unaborted and allowed to blossom. Hope I did not alienate any progressives.