Growing evidence that Wuhan coronavirus orginated in a lab

The Chicken Heart. Lights Out, 1950s.

I never heard the original but I heard Bill Cosby’s routine; I just assumed he made up the story:

See video starting around 8:00

Moral of the story: Put Jello all over the floor to protect yourself.

I love the original. I’m a big Old Time Radio fan.

Bad things. Very, very bad things.

Them Chinese folk are so dumb they created a disease that hurt them worse than the people they meant too,. Spite be thy name!!

Well they do pay extra to eat this. So my question is this. Do they eat the teeth too? Or are the teeth just a garnish?

I’d rather eat a bat than a bulls testicles but that seems to be a badge of honor here in the midwest usa. Hell the VFW where I live makes it a regular thing every Sunday.

You don’t have to choose. You can decline both. Capitalism provides a generous bounty of real food.

I choose neither

So here you are propagating the bat soup meme when it’s been proved to be false.

One wonders why one would do that…

Bro, at least older people, and people with pre-existing medical conditions (such as asthma, diabetes, heart disease) appear to be more vulnerable to becoming severely ill with the virus.

Apparently many others may only get a little sick or possible asymptomatic.

Are you sayin bat soup is OK? Now that is reassuring.

I never knew of rocky mountain oysters causing Coronavirus, the flu, or other illnesses.

Bill, the world health organization thought that there was no human to human transmission of the Wuhan Coronavirus because their Chinese handlers said so. They just fell off the turnip truck. Now look how the bat ■■■■ soup turned out.

Most of them are fake news Chines propaganda, especially the ones accusing Trump of being racist for calling it the Chinese virus.

I’m saying it’s a myth that people in China eat a lot of bat soup. They don’t.

The meme that started that was a picture of that dish being served in Palau, not China.

This has been stated several times now…yet some people keep spreading the bat soup myth.

My question is…why would they do that?

To attempt to explain its origin. Wet markets, bats, snakes, pangolins…

Calcium. Good source. Yum :nauseated_face:

Perhaps it is because they don’t want to admit that the most likely source of the virus was not Wuhan’s wet market.

I have gone to China a few times on business. There is no such thing as Chinese food in China any more than there is European food in Europe; everything is regional. Guangzhou and some other parts of southern China are noted for eating some unusual things such as scorpions, snakes, etc. Sort of like Louisiana some parts of the South are noted for serving alligator and crayfish.

From what I read, bat is occasionally eaten in southern China, but Wuhan is not in that region of china, and the nearest wild bat population is several hundred miles away.

According to municipal reports and the testimonies of 31 residents and 28 visitors, the bat was never a food source in the city, and no bat was traded in the market.

Date:

March 17, 2020

Source:

Scripps Research Institute

Summary:

An analysis of public genome sequence data from SARS-CoV-2 and related viruses found no evidence that the virus was made in a laboratory or otherwise engineered

Shortly after the epidemic began, Chinese scientists sequenced the genome of SARS-CoV-2 and made the data available to researchers worldwide. The resulting genomic sequence data has shown that Chinese authorities rapidly detected the epidemic and that the number of COVID-19 cases have been increasing because of human to human transmission after a single introduction into the human population. Andersen and collaborators at several other research institutions used this sequencing data to explore the origins and evolution of SARS-CoV-2 by focusing in on several tell-tale features of the virus.

1 Like