Grill that porterhouse to perfection

Black garlic also worked well in the pesto I made for a chicken dinner.

To each their own. How can someone say no to garlic?

1 Like

Whatā€™s black garlic?

Iā€™ll have to try that. Iā€™m always looking for different ways to flavor my chicken without adding a lot of calories.

Fermented garlic. It loses a lot of itā€™s bite, and becomes more complex and sweet after fermenting for 12+ days.

It kind of has a balsamic flavor.

1 Like

By opening their mouth and saying ā€œNO garlicā€.

My brother cooks, he makes part of whatever it is (if possible with no garlic) for me to eat.

I did make a great bourbon peppercorn pan sauce, and i put a bunch of garlic in that.

Iā€™m intrigued.

I wonder if a cow would find itself delicious.

My first experiment was making

It was AMAZING. I canā€™t even express how tasty it was.

But my second experiment was just adding black garlic to my normal pesto mix (basil, garlic, olive oil, pine nuts, lemon juice/zest). That was really good too.

4 Likes

The bite is my favorite part of garlic.

Thatā€™s why iā€™ve been adding garlic AND black garlic to my meals. Get both of the flavors.

I need to do that now.

People look at you weird when you purchase 2 lbs of garlic from the grocery store. According to the amazon reviews the machine doesnā€™t work right unless you start the process with a full load.

What party/ideology is against unions?
What party/ideology puts profits above all else?
What party/ideology refuses to put a comprehisive, effective iimigation policy in place?

Not Dems, and Not Libs.

1 Like

Black Garlic Matters.

1 Like

The thought might occur to me that you fear vampires.

1 Like

And the ones they ridicule for not having college degrees. They routinely put high school grads in the same demographic bucket as high school dropouts.

1 Like

Thatā€™s what the cashier said. That WAS going to be my clever line in case anyone cute asked me what they were for, but the cashier stole it from me. I was left with nothing besides to agree.

You could have alarmed the cashier with specifics: time, date, and location of the vampire breach.

But I donā€™t think your sense of humor gets weird or cruel like that.